Kidnapped Kai x Reader

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I was out grocery shopping for my family. I was picking out some meat from the meat section when I saw a cute boy running in my direction. The boy ran over to me and grabbed my shoulders as he hid behind me.

"Excuse me, young lady, have you seen a boy, a little tall, wearing earth kingdom clothing, hair shaved on both sides with fluffy brown hair?" asked one of the guards.

I point right. They thanked me as they ran in the direction I pointed.

"Hey, thanks for helping me. I'm Kai." The boy says sticking out his hand for me to shake.

I shake his hand. "(Y/n)."

"So why were the guards chasing you?" I ask.

"Oh, huh, I stole some things," Kai said, looking down at the ground.

I didn't dare say anything else, maybe he was going through some stuff. I pay for my groceries and Kai and I began to walk away from the market. Kai's stomach started to growl, he looked away in embarrassment.

"Here," I said to Kai, digging into my bag, and handing him a fruit.

"Thanks." He smiles taking a bite into the fruit.

It's been 2 hours since I've met Kai and it feels like I've known him for a long time. I think I have a crush on him. We were out exploring Ba Sing Se when all of a sudden the guards from earlier started chasing us.

"Hey, get back here." They yelled.

Kai flew off, before I could bolt out of the situation one of the guards had earthbended my feet to the ground, I sighed in defeat. The guard tied me onto his motorcycle and drove away.

-𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"Phew, that was close, right (Y/n)? (Y/n)?" I turn around now realizing she wasn't with me.

I start to panic. "Ohh, this is all my fault, I have to go find her."I dashed through the crowd. I eventually saw two familiar motorcycles, one with a girl sitting on it. I squint my eyes and see that it's (Y/n). I sigh in relief. 

I run over to the motorcycles. I blast a wind of air at them, the motorcycles go flying and so does everyone on them. I jumped in the air and grabbed  (Y/n) before she hits the ground and ran off.

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"Kai, I was so scared, I thought you weren't going to come back for me," I said while hugging him.

"It's okay now," Kai said running his fingers through my hair.

I look up at him and our eyes meet each other, we both lean in, sharing a quick kiss.

We both pull away blushing bright pink.

"Um, I'll see you around (Y/n)." He says walking away.

"Wait!" I say running after him, sharing one more kiss.

"Promise you'll come to my house tomorrow," I said.

"Of course." He responds kissing my cheek.

"Do you have anywhere to stay? I have extra rooms and my parents don't mind." I said to him.

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot," Kai said intertwining our hands together and walking away.