Tea Party Mako x Reader -𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕-

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"Please honey, come to my house. Don't worry, my mum and Firelord Zuko will love you." I kissed my boyfriend's forehead. 

"I don't know, your father is Firelord Zuko after all."

"Please! I want to make you tea and have a small tea party."

"Your whole family is obsessed with tea." Mako laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I was also going to do something else..." I smirked.

Mako looked confused and then realized what I just said."Oh...right...sure."He cleared his throat.

We got onto a train and rode our way to the fire temple. I could tell that Mako was extremely nervous. I softly smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Everything will be fine, I promise."

"Thanks."He said, putting his hand on my head.

The train soon stopped at the Firelord's house. The guars already knew who I was so they let me and Mako pass without anyone stopping us.

"Wow...your house is amazing," Mako said.

"Thanks. Oh, look at the turtle ducks in the pond!" I pointed to the water. We sat down and watched the little baby turtle duck swimming by.

"They're cute," Mako said, smiling. He doesn't smile a lot, but when he does it's the most attractive thing ever.

"We should go inside. I'm sure my mom and Fire Lord Zuko would love to see you." I grabbed Mako's hand and we both stood up. He was still tense. "You'll be fine, they're going to love you."

We opened the front door, I didn't see anybody that was in there.

"Is it normally this quiet?" Mako asked, admiring the building.

"With Fire Lord Zuko around? Yeah." I joked. "But I don't think they're home. Maybe at a meeting." I crossed my arms. "Oh well, I guess we can hang out by ourselves," I smirked.

"Wait what?"

"Oh come on! We've been dating for 9 months now and at most we did was make out."

"Wait, you're wanting to...you know."

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. "Duh! But only if you want to, I'm not going to force you into this."

He thought about it and softly smiled. "I want to."

"Really! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and ran all the way to my room. Which was Azula's old bedroom.

I shut the door and lay on my bed, resting on my stomach.

Mako looked at me up and down.

"Are you gonna take off my clothes or..."

Out of nowhere he got on top of me and started kissing me. I smiled while he kissed me and wrapped my legs around his waist. Mako leaned up and took off his clothing. My hands gazed across his bare chest.

Mako started taking off my clothes, including my bra. Only leaving me in my underwear.

"Wow," He whispered while touching my boobs. I quietly moaned to his touch.

He took off his pants and underwear and then pulled off my underwear. I crossed my legs together, "umm...I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be."

He gently pushed two fingers in, making me wince. Mako started going in and out of me with his fingers, I felt a sudden pressure in my stomach but he pulled his fingers out.

I frowned and sat up, kissing his nose. He quickly pushed me down and spread my legs open a bit. Mako positioned himself, "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head.

He gently pushed in, my breath hitched and I bit my lips. Mako pushed deeper inside, making me gasp from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

Once I was adjusted he went in and out a little faster. I heard his low moans, I could tell that he was trying to suppress them.

While still inside, he flipped me over, I clutched the covers and bit my bottom lip, while Mako was going in and out from behind. I could feel my walls tightening around him, and my stomach was turning from the pleasure.

My moans got more louder as he kept thrusting.

"Your moans are so hot." Mako said in a low toned voice.

With one final thrust he pulled out, releasing all over my back. Mako and I collapsed onto my bed, he then kissed my cheek.

"That was amazing." Mako said.

I moved closer to him. "It was."

We both jumped from the knock that was on my door.

"(Y/n)? Are you in there?" It was my father, Fire Lord Zuko.