Wedding Aang x Reader

Aang wasn't the last Airbender. My family and a few other Airbenders went into hiding. We all lived in some parts of the Fire Nation to avoid being killed. Ty Lee was one of them, but she doesn't know that she's a descendant of air nomads.

So when Aang found out he wasn't the last one he was so happy. My family went out of hiding after the war was over, and I met Aang. Then we started dating when we were 14, and now we're getting married today.

"You don't even have your dress on, and your hair is not ready!" Katara put her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, I was just thinking ."

"I'll do your hair for you."

I sat down on a chair in front of this small vanity table. Katara started to brush my hair, then she put it half up and half down with a bun on top, leaving two strands of hair out.

"Do you want any flowers in your hair?" She asked.

"Sure, do you have any baby's breaths?" I asked.

"That will look pretty, and yeah!" She left the room that I was staying in. Aang and I were staying in a room that was in the Southern Air Temple, we decided it will be nice to get married there since we are both from there.

Katara came back with the flowers and put some in my (Straight/Wavey/Curly) hair.

"You look beautiful," Katara said.

I blushed a little bit," Thank you."

"So where is your dress!" Katara screamed with excitement.

I got up from the chair and walked to the closet and pulled out this long dress. The under layer was cream-colored, and then the top of it was a yellow tunic that split in the middle so you could see the cream dress underneath it. The sleeve was long and loose.

"Oh my god, that is gorgeous! Put in on right now!" Katara squealed in happiness.

I laughed and put the dress on, Katara had to help me since it had some layers on it.

"Aang is going to flip when he sees you in this dress."

"I hope so, I hate wearing dresses sometimes."

"So does Toph, she's wearing a pantsuit right now."

"It's going to start soon, I'm going to make sure that everybody is ready. You just stay here." Katara opened the door but when she did Zuko was there.

"Zuko!" I yelled. I ran up and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's so good to see you! How's being Fire Lord?"

"You look amazing, and it's good. Uncle wanted to tell you that he's ready whenever you are."

Zuko, Uncle Iroh, and I are close to each other, when I was hiding out in the Fire Nation Uncle Iroh helped protect me and my family, once the war ended Zuko and his guards protected me and my family from discrimination.

"I'm ready, let's start in five minutes."

Zuko nodded his head and all three of us walked out.

____________________________________

There was a curtain blocking my view from the wedding chapel. I could hear the people that were there. Aang and I want a few people to come to our wedding. The only people that were here are Uncle Iro, Zuko, Sokka, Katara, Suki, Toph, Mai, Ty Lee, my family of course, and some of the Kyoshi Warriors. Oh and the Singing Nomads, they're here to play music.

Speaking of them, I heard them strumming on their instruments, that was my cue to walk out. I nervously walked out, everyone turned their heads to see me. But my nerves went away once I saw Aang, he was smiling, almost shedding a tear. He was wearing a shoulder orange wrap with yellow pants that ended at his ankles. It was simple but it looked amazing on him.

I walked up to the ring of flowers, right where Iroh and Aang were at. We took each other's hands and smiled at each other. Aang mouthed the words"You're beautiful."

"We are gathered here today for something special, the wedding of Aang and (Y/N)." Iroh announced." Iroh announced." It seemed like yesterday whenever the two kids met each other, one found out another air bender was living in the fire nation, and that is why we are out here today."

Then Iroh made us do some Air Nomad traditions for weddings, I'm actually surprised that Iroh knows these traditions. We then exchanged vows, I went first.

"I usually suck at public speaking, but I'm actually excited to speak today. I remember when I was little that I would never meet another air bender, I always wanted to marry an airbender but my dream was crushed when my parents told me about how the airbenders were no more. But when I was 12 I found out the avatar was found and I had all hopes again for the world, I didn't have any idea that I will be marrying the avatar, but long story short, I love you Aang."

Everyone clapped and said awe, Aang got out a sheet of paper. I can tell he put a lot of thought and effort into this.

"To be honest I thought I would never find love, especially to someone who is an airbender as well. Because of you, I became a better person, I know I was already saving people's lives but you helped me think about different things and made me forgive myself for some mistakes I made in the past. The only thing I didn't regret was asking you out. I thought you were never going to go out with someone like me, but I gave it a try and now we're here. With you, our friends, and our family. I'm so happy that we get to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Woohoo! Go twinkle toes!" Toph yelled.

"Okay then, anyway do you (Y/N) take Aang as your lawfully wedded husband?" Iroh said to me.

"I do." I smiled.

"And do you Aang take (Y/N) as your wife?" 

"you bet ya."

"You may kiss the bride!" 

Aang pulled me into his arms and we kissed each other passionately. I heard some yelling from the audience.

Aang and I let go and laughed at the audience. I can't believe after all this time I can finally spend the rest of my life with Aang.