The game started so I gave all my attention to the game that was happening in front of me but I keep getting distracted by all the conversations that were happening around me.

They were talking about sports and politics... There was money involved but I didn't really pay them much attention. I wasn't really interested in any of that. Our family is rich so I don't see the point of talking about new business ventures and I'm not really into public service.

"Go, Matty!" I shouted when Matt took the ball from their opponents.

I didn't mind if the other people looked at me because I was too focused on Matt and how he was playing.

Matt scored a goal and because of that, the crowd went wild while chanting his name. Matt looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Magaling pala talaga si Matteo, 'no?" dad said and he was also clapping for Matt. "Dapat pala sumama na ako sa'yo dati pa manood kay Matteo, malaki pala talaga ang potential."

I just smiled at dad but I was elated on the inside because dad was impressed with Matt. Looks like bringing him here wasn't a bad idea after all.

"Dad," I called dad when Matt's game ended and I mentioned to him that I will go to where Matt is.

Dad just nodded with a smile before going back to his conversation with his acquaintances.

While I was walking toward Matt, several other girls approached him and some were even asking for pictures and taking selfies with him. Some of Matt's friends were also there congratulating him.

I calmed myself down while I was walking to Matt, I didn't want to make a scene or look mean because the elections are coming up and those things wouldn't help my dad secure his seat in the senate.

I hate my dad's job but his job makes him happy so I should just suck it up. He and mom had been nothing but considerate these past few months so I should give this to them.

Matt ran to me when he saw me which made the other girls look in my direction. I didn't pay any attention to them and just focused on Matt. I tiny portion inside me was celebrating because he would really go to me first.

It's nice to know that I don't need to demand anything or change anything about me just for him to notice me or give me his attention. It's nice that I'm a priority for once.

"Buti pinayagan ka ni tito lumapit, medyo crowded doon sa lugar namin," Matt said and looked behind me. He raised his hand and smiled before looking at me again. "Mukhang okay naman si tito sa akin, 'no?"

"Yeah! He was impressed by how well you played." I chuckled. I noticed that his forehead was still sweaty so I took his towel from him and wiped his face.

Matt's forehead creased. "Anong ginagawa mo?"