VI

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.5'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

"No no, I'm just saying. Alright I understand. Mhm have a good day ma'am." Groaning winnie hung up the phone putting her head in their hands feeling nothing but frustration in her veins.

Monica Winnie's good friend sat down next to the girl letting out a small hmph. "So I'm guess that didn't go to well?" Monica asked making winnie move their hands and look at their friend a harsh look of annoying on their face. "No fucking shit."

Winnie huffed when Monica put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry. I don't understand though, you work so hard and come in every time you get called in. I mean you're only asking for one week off." Monica said rubbing Winnie's back in hopes the girl would calm down.

"Yeah well Deb can be quite a bitch. It's fine. Not like I wanted to go to New York with you, you're too lame." Winnie joked causing Monica to gasp slapping the girls back. "How dare you. I'll have you know that New York is going to be a blast and all cause of me!"

Winnie groaned leaning her head against the back of the couch. It wasn't fair to them. They had worked for years, and never once called out or asked for a vacation. "Days like this I wish I was George. He doesn't have to worry about bosses on his ass and not letting him take one week off. Or if he did he could quit and still be able to afford rent. Slimy geezer."

Monica smiled noticing how winnie brought up George. They hadn't talked about him in months maybe close to a year. "So I'm assuming you two are good again yeah?" Monica asked making winnie smile and look at Monica. "Yeah just a bit. He's still an arse."

The two laughed. "Well I'm glad. Gives me more freedom when you aren't up my arse constantly cause you're a loner." Monica said making winnie roll their eyes. "It's the other way around you brat. Now go leave and pack ive got plans." Winnie said standing up making Monica follow.

"Does it have to do with this geezer who has brown hair and brown eyes that you've moved described 'doe like'?" Monica teased walking towards the door making winnie huff messing with their hands slightly. "Maybe. Anyways I'll miss you, bring me back something yeah?" Winnie said hopeful.

Monica smiled softly feeling upset that his friend couldn't come with him to New York. "Always, have fun with George and tell him I said hi." Monica waved at her last words leaving Winnie's apartment making the girl sigh. "Sure thing." They mumbled to themselves walking toward their room.

They had left their computer on, the soft glow of their home screen admitting onto their wall and bed. It was a photo of a sunset and George they had taken in year nine. Smiling fondly at the photo they sat down at their desk opening discord.

Earlier that day george had asked her to play a game on stream that chat had been begging him to play with someone. Sending George a message winnie hummed.

'Are we doing this now?' 'Yeah join vc.'

"Hi." George said setting up his stream and the game when winnie joined the voice channel. "Hello, so what's the game about again?" They asked opening the game and scanning the loading screen for answers.

George chuckled a little. "It's called it takes two, it's about the charcters that are getting a divorce and I guess we do challenges and stuff to fall back in love? At least that's what I heard. We have to work together." He responded making winnie oh at him. "That's going to be a challenge." They said making George raise a brow a smile on his face.

"And why is that hmm?" He asked making winnie laugh. "Cause you suck at listening to me, when you get mad or frustrated you just scream." They said laughing making George roll his eyes. "Yeah okay says you."

Winnie huffed at him crossing her arms even though he couldn't see them. "Oh yeah? What's that supposed to mean." They asked making George giggle. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm live now."