V

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.4'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

"Wait wait, you started YouTube with toontown and club penguin?" Winnie asked staring at Quackity with wide eyes making the boy laugh at her facial expressions. "Yeah, I even used a text to speech voice and not my own." Quackity said making winnie laugh.

George huffed at the pair leaning against the wall. The three were at a bowling alley since Quackity and George were going there to film and quackity had the bright idea to invite the girl and make her film.

"Can we just start filming, I want to go to the arcade." George said a little butthurt he wasn't getting alot of attention. Winnie rolled their eyes grabbing Quackitys camera and turning it on.

Nodding Quackity turned to the camera and started talking. After a while they finally got to naming themselves and taking photos. "I wanna pose wait hood up." Winnie gave the camera to Quackity getting ready to put a peace sign up when George leaned into to the girl.

Without thinking George kissed her cheek getting it in the photo and on video. Quackitys eyes widened and put the camera on the ledge starting at the pair. Winnie was frozen on the spot staining at the photo that was asking her to confirm it was good. They couldn't believe what George did.

And well George couldn't either. He didn't know what he was thinking. "I- um, sorry I didn't uh I don't know why I did that." George said clearing his throat and backing away towards Quackity who turned to the boy and put his hand up for a first bump.

"It's fine." They said accepting the photo and grabbing the camera to film the boys start playing. The whole time winnie had a blush on their face rethinking the whole thing till they finally finished the game. "Arcade?" Quackity said making George smile and nod quickly.

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

The three walked to the arcade winnie filming them. On the way in a fan spotted them and came over. "Hi can I get a photo? Sorry to bother you!" The girl said making the boys nod. Winnie grabbed the girls phone taking the photo. "Thanks so much!" They said and walked away.

The three played some game winnie winning a pink bear and talking about it nonstop. Eventually they won another bear that was white and gave it to George saying they were twins and their children. "If you hurt it or lose it I'll cry." They said making George nod looking at Quackity for help making the beanie haired boy laugh and shake his head.

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

•

Winnie222:All I see is what I should be

Winnie222:
All I see is what I should be. Prettier happier. Jealousy jealousy.

Tagged: Georgenotfound

User: goddess

User: why did she tag George???
⤷ user: I think they are childhood friends???

Georgenotfound: I have a matching bear!!
⤷ Winnie222: as you should ♡

Quackity: I saw them win the bear mhm
⤷ Winnie222: mhm mhm

User: not the song lyrics

User: favorite song right now

User: you're literally what the songs about. You're so stunning.

User: I would murder for you just say the word<3

Authors note:
No inspiration, bad chapter probably will fix it oh well.