Chapter 62: An An has the most friends.

Start from the beginning

The family of three didn't know what was going on at all, and they still had a relaxed and comfortable expression on their faces.

Until, An An suddenly saw a uniformed traffic police whistle forcefully.

This is an old traffic policeman, with faint lines on the corners of his eyes and between his eyebrows, and his temples are slightly white.

In the years he joined the police force, he has been conscientious and dedicated to his duties. Even if he is about to retire now, he must stand on the last shift.

The whistle sounded again and again, and the old traffic policeman's face sank and his eyes were like torches.

"Dad, the police uncle told us to stop." Xiao Tuanzi reminded.

Gu Yicheng: ? ? ?

"It's you, just pull over and stop!" the old traffic policeman snapped.

Gu Yicheng was stupid and braked immediately.

A family of three got off the little donkey together.

[Uncle Traffic Police: Come to work. 】

[I just wanted to say that it is very dangerous for people to carry a battery on a battery...]

[If something big happens, I will be stopped by the traffic police for education. 】

"What's the matter with you? I don't know that battery cars can't carry people over twelve years old?" The old traffic policeman said seriously.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui looked at each other, dumbfounded.

"Even a child under the age of six must install a child seat on the battery car. Now let her be sandwiched between two adults like a meat pie. Do you know how dangerous it is?" The old traffic police continued to criticize.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui were completely stunned.

They really don't know that battery cars can't carry people.

Usually, the two people who come in and out are always picked up and delivered by car, and they have never driven this. Just now, Gu Yicheng drove a battery car for the first time. This thing was similar to a bicycle, and even easier to ride than a bicycle. As soon as he got on it, he immediately started driving. The family of three galloped leisurely on the road, without considering the traffic laws at all.

"I'm sorry, comrade police, it's our first time..." Gu Yicheng explained.

"First time!" The old traffic policeman glared, "Everyone I caught said it was the first time!"

Mo Sui hurriedly explained, "I'm sorry, this is our first time...never again next time—"

"And next time?" The old traffic policeman stared again.

"There is no next time!" Mo Sui quickly shook his head.

Seeing that the couple had a good attitude of admitting their mistakes, the old traffic policeman's face softened and said: "Bicycles and electric vehicles cannot carry people over 12 years old on urban roads. This is one vehicle, one ride. Also, 'one helmet, one belt policy'" It's already in place, you don't even have helmets—"

"Have a helmet!" The little dumpling said weakly, pointing to the pink helmet on his head.

The old traffic policeman approached, leaned over and gently pushed the child's helmet with his hand: "This is an adult helmet, how can a child wear it? If something goes wrong, it won't protect you at all! You two are so old. , looks decent and looks like someone who has studied, how come you don't even understand this little safety common sense?"