this version of michael was unusual, rare looking you could say. maybe even call him nervous. a few words tumbled out of his mouth, barley audible, "you look cute flustered," i think it was. i wasn't exactly mad at that comment, it made me giggle even, yet the embarrassment was still there fogging up my mind.

it was silence for a moment. just pure agonizing silence. if i ever wanted to make michael clifford hate me as much as i hate him, i would have to do it now.

i leaned in, gently pressing my lips to his. a shocker, michael matched his lips with the motion of mine, i didn't want this. i was hoping i didn't want it; but the problem is i'm loving it.

i was hoping kissing him would piss him off somehow. didn't he hate me? shouldn't he be repulsed by this? in fact i don't know what the hell i was even thinking.

the more heated it got, the more i loved it. the kisses were getting messy, teeth clashing and hair pulling. i pulled away for a quick breath, glancing to make sure the tent zipper was shut.

"so you do like me!" michael shouted before laying down against a pillow in the tent. "shut up." i muttered before straddling him, it was an awkward position in the tent. i was a bit hunched over leaning down to kiss him once more. i adored this, as bad as i wanna hate it i can't. my body is telling me this is perfect, that michael clifford is perfect. but i know tomorrow when i climb out of my sleeping bag i'll want to strangle him once more.

i sat back up, pulling my camp-logo tee-shirt over my head. in that moment i saw something change in michael clifford, he wasn't looking at me as if i was a sex object, he looked at me genuinely, differently you could say.

i leaned down once more to sloppily kiss him, i felt his hands graze over my bra before maneuvering the clip undone. the black fabric fell from my shoulders, pooling near my lap as my hips slightly grinded against michaels.

i stood up, letting my bra fully slide off. i slipped my jean shorts off as well, leaving my panties on for now. "holy fuck." i heard michael sigh out before slipping his shirt off over his head.

"shut it fuck face. we never talk about this again." he plopped down on the tent floor, a obvious tent forming in his boxers. "oh yea? so i'm just supposed to wake up tomorrow and act like i didn't just see the most gorgeous tits in my life?" i looked down at my chest before blushing slightly, i heard michael chuckle a bit. i hope he was being serious, although i didn't care too much about my breasts it still sent a fuzzy feeling to my core.

i sat back on the tent floor, not sure where to go from here. i anticipated anything really, we got this far, he won't just leave me here horny, right? fuck i hope he just won't leave me this horny.

"are you ok with this moxie? if you aren't i'm-" michael started before i cut him off, "it's fine. i'm ok, just a little lost." i scooted a bit closer to him, grazing my hand over his.

"hm. well, how about i help you remember the rest of that dream." he chuckled slightly before grabbing my hips and pushing me towards the pillow. i felt an insane amount of heat rush to my face, i couldn't belive the situation i was in right now. it honestly felt like a wet dream, i just prayed to god it wasn't.

he was sat between my legs, hands firmly pressed against my thighs. "just tell me if you want to stop, i'll be completely fine with it, promise." i nodded slightly, way too focused on the way his breath just barley nipped at my panties; the sensation of the cool air already had me grabbing at the tent mat.

he hooked his finger around the wait band of my black panties, i lifted my hips allowing him to slide them off of me.

immediately i was embarrassed, i mean, you would be to if you were this turned on merely by a heated make out session. he let out a breathy 'fuck' before settling himself between my thighs and plunging one finger into me, curling it slightly. my back arched off the tent floor, only a little though. i half moaned-half breathed out, sighing into the feeling. he began sucking on my clit which nearly drove me over the edge if that was even possible yet. i was letting out breathy moans, it was nothing pornstar like, but the noises were still leaving me.

a thin layer of sweat covers my body, the heat from my pussy now engulfing me just before my orgasm hits. i clenched my thighs as michael pushed in two digits, the small stretch sending strings of curses out of me.

"fuck! holy shit michael, just- just don't stop." i muttered before grabbing a handful of his hair. he let out a quiet moan, which felt like a million vibrations against my aching cunt. it sent me over, i felt electricity spread from my pussy to my entire body. i was shaking, my back arched as if i were a cat and my mouth agape, small whimpers leaving as i came on michaels mouth.

he pulled away sitting back up and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "was the dream a little like that?" he laughed before shuffling around the tent for his shirt.

i just let michael fucking clifford eat me out. what the hell is wrong with me.

authors note : one of my first times writing smut like this, feedback is appreciated!