ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ᴄᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。

╰┈➤ˏˋ°•*⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷

Previously:

“Ambrosia…Hey! are you ok?” He said shaking me. As he was shaking me I finally broke out from all the mess and look up to see…Cale, he’s looking at me worriedly.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*+:。.。- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*+:。.。- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌˚ ༘♡ ⋆。

“O-oh sorry, I just had something on my mind, don’t worry about it,”

I said reassuringly while smiling at him, but it seems like he didn’t believe me at all but thankfully he just brushed it off.

“Fine…” He said as he turned away from me

“Let’s go we don’t want Luke to be waiting for us,”

He said walking away from me, I then followed him a couple of steps away since I still don’t want us to be seen since there might be some servants from the Henituse household and they might report us.

After a couple more minutes of walking, we were now in front of our hideout entrance, also I think I haven’t told you yet, is that I and Cale had a remembrance for our hideout, we put it thereafter when I found out that Cale was here when I was practising.

Entering our hideout then we headed to the door of the house as Cale opened it, we saw something white that was running toward us real fast. It was Luke.

“Have you been waiting for us? Here you must be hungry”

Cale said as he gave him some food…I just notice…he was carrying something.

I look at him, questioning what’s in the bag.

“It's some food for Luke and us…Don’t get the wrong idea! It’s just that we might go hungry plus you won’t need to go out to get some for us! So be grateful!”

He said while his cheeks were in a light shade of pink.

“*giggled Alright then, thank you,” I said as he just turned around to face Luke. Luke barked as he moves like he was trying to welcome us back.

“Yeah, we’re back,”

I said smiling at Luke while I crouch down and started petting him. I then stopped petting him as I turned to look at Cale who’s now looking at me and Luke.

“Here, hand it to me, I’ll carry it to the table,” I said standing up and holding out my arms for the bag that has food in it.

Cale just gave me the bag with the food then proceed to take Luke in his arms and Luke’s food and went to the living room where there were a couple of couches.

I then make my way to the dining room that’s just next door to the living room, I then place the bag on the table and assemble all the food, and put them in each drawer.

It sucks since there is still no fridge…well I mean I can magic one but Cale doesn’t know anything about it plus it’s also hard to clean It when it’s dirty…

Don’t get me wrong I can clean it using magic but that doesn’t sound like me at all since I want to do the cleaning by myself.

I then make my way to the living room, as I make my way I see some spectacular view, there I see…Cale and Luke interact, Cale, is smiling while interacting with Luke, and the same with Luke towards Cale.

As I make my way toward them who are currently busy with each other, they finally notice me when I was 5 steps away from them.

“Finally you’re here, what took you so long?” Cale asks

“Well, I was organizing the foods and putting them in the cabinets,”

I said while I seat with them on the couch, I was on the left side while Cale is on the right side of Luke.

As I sit down Luke suddenly pounces at me and then sits on my lap, while he faces me barking a little, then getting himself get comfortable in my lap.

I then suddenly remembered something.

“By the way…”

“Hmm?”

“How did you drink the whole lemonade? I thought you don’t like it”

“…I”

“…?”

“I spit it out when I closed the door” He confesses

“…”

“…”

“Sorry what?”

"I spit it out”

“Ehh! I-I thought…”

I said surprised by the fact that he didn’t actually drink it but instead spit it out.

“I won’t ever drink lemonade again! I will never do what you told me on how I should just drink it little by little!” He said with a little frown on his face.

‘O-oh, dear! Why does he look kinda cute while frowning like that? Maybe because his face didn’t mature enough? Maybe?’

I thought as I look away from Cale, I then look at Luke who was now looking at me and copying Cale.

‘O-Ohh no! No, don’t look! No! I can’t look away! No, it’s too cute!’

I thought as I look between Cale and Luke acting mad and looking so cute.

'Shit! I can’t look!’

I said in my head as I can’t look away, I tried and try but no I just can’t, my face now shows my emotions, I was making a face that say they look cute and it seems like Cale got the message…

Cale smirked and did something…

now, what did he do? Well, he took and carried Luke in his chest while Luke was still looking at me, Cale then lifted Luke next to his cheeks while now looking at me with such a cute expression.

Cale’s POV

I saw how Ambrosia made an expression that says that she was looking at cute things, she has been looking between Luke and me.

It’s kinda weird how she saw me cute when I frown, to be honest. At first, I was confused but now I know, I smirked as I took Luke away from her and carried him till he was just next to my other cheek.

I closed my eyes and smiled a little at her while Luke followed what I did

‘I swear this is embarrassing, I will never do this again! I’ll just do it this once.’ I thought in my head as my cheeks are now in a light shade of pink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: July 26, 2022; 3:21 PM

(1059 words)