ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。

╰┈➤ˏˋ°•⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷ˏˋ°•⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷

Previously:

Earlier Ambrosia was feeling very angry that she want to go into the room and punch their faces but instead, she just let them be since if ever she did something there's a possibility that she might not be able to see Cale again, well technically she still can but she doesn't want to risk it.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*+:。.。- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*+:。.。- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌˚ ༘♡ ⋆。

"Hello" - Speaking

'Hello' - Thoughts

'Hello' - God speaking

[Hello] - Spell/Magic

It has been a whole year already, it has been a few months ever since Hans started working and It's not just that but it's also a few months since they hang out together outside.

Ambrosia and Cale have been busy with work...
well, not exactly work for Cale but anyway, Ambrosia has been busy with her work as a maid while Cale has been busy thrashing around and gaining more of his trash title.

Today seemed to be a day when they can take a break.

They are currently in their hideout where they just talk about how their days went over the past few months, Cale has been open to Ambrosia this past few months to let her know what he's doing and Ambrosia did the same.

"Ohh, so that's why I always see you running around with some stuff"

"Mhm, my hands and back hurts from lifting them, I also feel like they're going to break"

"You don't have to do that you know, just stay by my side to not do those, I'll also tell Ron ab-"

"No! Don't!"

"...? But you said?"

"Yeah I know but even if I talked about me being tired it doesn't mean I hate it. Also, I love what I'm doing since it exercises my body."

"...Fine" Cale sigh

As they continued walking they heard a sound in a nearby bush.

The sound alerted them, Ambrosia went ahead to look at what made the sound while Cale followed behind her.

As they were in front of the bush they look at each other then nodded then suddenly push back some bush to see what was making the sound.

All they see was... an injured baby wolf.

A few minutes later...

Ambrosia's POV

After seeing the injured wolf we decided to take care of its injuries.