ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ (ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。

╰┈➤ˏˋ°•*⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷

Lee Chung-ae was an average college girl. She was walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A god gave her a chance to live with a twist; The god gave her a chance to live in one of her favorite novels but the twist is that the god will pick which one also he will give her a gift which is 3 wishes. After all of that, she agreed and then at the sound of a snap of the finger from the god, she was finally transmigirated to a familiar character. She was then intoduced to be a maid- no not just any maid but a personal made of the Cale henituse.

"That's weird...you don't see me as a trash"

"Why would I?"

"...You cared about me"

"Of course! Why would I not, I'm your personal maid after all also, that's my job to"

"...Thank you"

"Not a problem, Young master!"

'Who is she!? She's not in the "Birth of the hero"'

"Young master, is something wrong? You've been staring at me for a couple of minutes now"

"No, there's nothing wrong"

DISCLAIMER: The charcaters from the "Trash of the coun't family/ Lout of the count's family" and the story isn't mine, I only owned the oc which is Ambrosia and Lee Chung-ae also i owned this fanfic.

⚠️NOVEL SPOILERS⚠️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: April 04, 2022; 2:44 PM

Edited: April 25, 2022; 2:09 PM

(253 words)