ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。

╰┈➤ˏˋ°•꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷ˏˋ°•⁀➷︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ೃ⁀➷

Previously:

He was shocked but didn't show it, he just stared at her then said "You can go now" "Okay young master but if you need something just call for me" I said before taking my leave. As I was leaving and on my way to return the kitchen trolley and the dishes, I didn't know that someone was listening to our conversation from the start.

??? POV

"How interesting, the young miss manages to get the young master to drink it"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*+:。.。- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*+:。.。- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌˚ ༘♡ ⋆。

"Hello" - Speaking

'Hello' - Thoughts

'Hello' - God speaking

[Hello] - Magic spell

The Next Day...

Narrator's POV

Ambrosia was currently in her room doing her own things, today she was going outside of the henituse household to practice magic.

She won't be taking care of the young master Cale today since it said on the schedule that she will have a day off today and that someone will take care of him which she assumed might be Ron or Hans, well she's not sure about Hans since she hasn't seen him yet.

Ambrosia's POV

"Hmm...now that I think about it, I haven't seen Hans yet" I then went outside of my room and then proceeded to go outside and find a place where nobody will be watching and far away from the Henituse household.

As I was walking through the halls I see a kid who looks like he was 12, He was currently just standing there in front of the young master Cale's room.

I then approached the boy to see what he wants from the young master, As I was approaching, he finally notice me "U-umm, your miss Ambrosia...right???" He said a little nervous.

"Mhm, what do you need...umm," I said as I was pondering who might he be "O-oh, I'm B-Basen" '...' 'BASEN!!! Wait so this cute boy is Basen, like Cale's stepbrother!!!'

"O-ohh, you must be young master Basen, so what do you need young master Basen?" I said kindly "I-I just want to know if my brother is in his room?" "Hmm? Sorry young master Basen but I don't know, you can ask sir Ron since he's the one who's going to take care of the young master today, you can wait here if you want or you could come with me to call sir Ron."

"No worries, I'll just stay here while you call him" "Okay just wait a minute, okay, I'll go and call sir Ron for you, It'll be quick so don't worry It'll take too long." "O-okay...thank you" "No worries" I then pat his head then went on my way to find sir Ron.