𝟎𝟗. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

☁︎

¸♡ HER LEGACY.♡¸.•*'

✩⋆ act I. Legacies Season 1

Chapter Nine ━━ Let's Just Finish This Dance

❆⁎°

Tuesday, June 18th, 2023

Bonnie waited in front of Caroline's apartment, Ivy standing beside her waiting impatiently for Caroline to come to the door so she could to her favorite people. When Caroline had finally come to open the door Ivy immediately said hi to Care and passed by her to go see the twins. Caroline snickered, "Well then, at least I know someone's here to see me." Caroline joked, going in for a hug from Bonnie.

"I feel like it's been so long." Bonnie sighed, letting go of the tall blonde. "You and me both Bon, I missed you." Caroline smiled at the Bennet "I Missed you more." Bonnie said smiling back.

"So, on the phone, you sounded very serious, what did you want to talk about?" Caroline questioned, hoping the serious tone she heard over the phone was all in her head, she didn't want any bad news from someone who's already been through so much.

"Well," Bonnie checked to make sure the twin' room door was closed "You know that Ivy was born with witch, werewolf, and vampire genes in her like her sister." Caroline nodded confused as to where this was leading. "Well, her powers don't just stop there," Bonnie revealed.

"Ivy comes from a long line of Bennet witches, yes, but she also comes from a long-dormant line of witches with a type of magic called chaos magic."

"It only runs in our family but it skips generations, you never know when it's going to happen. With Ivy I found out when her eyes turned red one night, she was really mad about something when it happened. I was shocked, the last person who had gotten the chaos magic gene in our family was a relative of mine from the early 1800s."

Caroline sat there in shock, she felt like she wasn't able to move. Why was Bonnie telling her this? What did this have to do with her?

"As Ivy's first godmother and aunt, I was hoping that as long as Ivy is attending the boarding school you would be able to pay close attention to her when it comes to her getting angry or too emotional in general. If Ivy sneezes even a little too hard she could destroy the world."

Caroline felt like a 1000-pound rock was on her back with the information she now had to withhold but with the information Bonnie had to withhold from her own daughter, it felt like a little less once she realised that.