𝟎𝟓. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

☁︎

¸♡ HER LEGACY .♡¸.•*'

✩⋆ ━ act I. Legacies Season 1

Chapter Five ━━ Birthday Kisses(episode 6 ; Mombie Dearest)

(episode 6 ; Mombie Dearest)

❆⁎°

Ivy held up two dresses as Lizzie and Nadia sat on Lizzie's bed. Nadia wasn't even paying attention to the dresses she was just on her phone. "Lizzie, can you please pick one." Ivy said as she rested her hands, the dress in Ivy's left hand was a pretty silk purple dress, and the other was a blue dress with frills on it. "I don't know Vi. They're both pretty." Lizzie looked over at Nadia who was still on her phone "Nadia what do you think?" Lizzie asked motioning to Ivy to hold them back up. Nadia finally looked at the dresses, her eyes first went to the purple one and examined it, then the blue.

"They're both pretty, but the blue one will compliment your eyes, Liz." Nadia then went back to being on her phone, Ivy nodded in agreement "Ok blue dress it is." Ivy handed the blue dress to Lizzie before walking over to the mirror in the twin's room, she held the dress up to her chest "Hm, cute." Both Ivy and Lizzie looked over at Nadia "What are you going to wear Nadia?" They asked in unison, they both looked at each other and smiled. "Why do you ask? I know why Ivy is asking but why you Liz? Think I'll outdo you at your own party." Lizzie let out a small laugh "As if."

Ivy's eyes shift to the door, Josie came in looking for her twin sister "Hey, I didn't see you at breakfast-" Josie said waving at Ivy and Nadia "I'm to excited to eat. Happy birthday to us!" Lizzie said running up to her twin to hug her. She spun Josie around "Isn't it a beautiful day for a party?" Lizzie had a very cheerful look on her face "Your cheerful." "It's kinda creepy right?" Nadia asked pushing some strands of her hair out of her face "Yea, very." "Why wouldn't I be? Dad's coming home, I had sex with Raf, my pores are practically invisible-" "Wait, what?" Ivy, Josie, and Nadia said in unison "You had sex with..." Josie said shakily.

"Last night. You know how mom always says that things work out in the end the way they're supposed to? She's right. I wouldn't have had time to represent the witches now with a boyfriend, so you getting the consolation prize is perfect." Ivy was hurt for some reason, she didn't like the thought of her best friend sleeping with people, it was weird for her to feel that way."Okay. I need your help." Lizzie said walking past Josie to Ivy.

"I'm going for Meghan Markle tasteful." Lizzie was then interupted by a unexpected guest "Woot, woot! Happy birthday, witches." Penelope yelled holding out two cupcakes "Oh, look. It's satan in a crop top. Come to burn my world down?" Lizzie asked "Retro. Princess Di before she got style. I dig it." Penelope said smiling "Hey! She always had style." Ivy pointed out sticking her pointer finger out.