𝟎𝟒. 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞

☁︎

¸♡ HER LEGACY .♡¸.•*'

✩⋆ ━ act I. Legacies Season 1

Chapter Four ━━ Malivore

❆⁎°

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. And I agree" Caroline informed, "If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made" Lizzie stuck out her hand for Josie to high five her as their mom spoke.

"So, I am forming an honor council" The students gasped, except for Ivy given she already knew days ago. "One vampire, one witch, one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students". "Now I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely," Caroline said cheerfully "That's all. You're dismissed"

Students began to chat amongst each other as Caroline grabbed a black bag and left the room.

✩✩✩

Rafael had followed Caroline to talk to her "Ms. Salvatore. Ms. Salvatore. Ms. Salvatore" He repeated to get her attention "Um, is there a decision coming about if Landon can stay here?" Rafael asked catching up with Caroline "We are running tests on him to figure out once and for all if he's supernatural" Caroline told him "What if the results aren't clear?" He asked.

"Well, then I have a decision to make" Caroline faced Rafael, "Well, can the honor council decide? Isn't that the point? You know, now that we have, like, a say in stuff like this?" Caroline nodded "If it comes to that, and we determine he's not a danger, then yes" Caroline smiled "Thanks. You're not gonna regret this" Caroline nodded as Rafael walked away. When she turned around Mg was there.

"Oh, hi. Mg" She smiled "Hi, Ms. Salvatore, do you have a minute to talk about Kaleb?" Mg asked as he walked backward "I'm late, Mg" She told him trying not to be rude" "It's really important" Caroline sighed as she stopped walking "30 seconds" "Okay, thank you. 'Cause when I told Lizzie about how Kaleb was feeding on the girls at the high school, I didn't think that my big mouth would get him sent to vampire prison" Caroline shook her head.

"Your big mouth had nothing to do with that. Kaleb's locked up because he needs to dry out. I also didn't pick that punishment" "Then who did?" Mg asked scrunching up his face "Alaric, but that's beside the point. The point is that when young vampires feed on humans they become a threat not only to innocent people but to themselves" Caroline walked away after she finished her sentence.