𝟎𝟕. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐩𝐭𝟐)

☁︎

¸♡ HER LEGACY .♡¸.•*'

✩⋆ ━ act I. Legacies Season 1

Chapter Seven ━━ We're Gonna Need A Spotlight, Part Two

❆⁎°

"So you're telling me you can just generate that kind of magic out of you, no ritual, no science experiments?" Penelope looked at Ivy with a shocked expression. "Since I was 10. Or that's at least the longest I can remember I could do it." Ivy shrugged. "That's so cool, why haven't you done it before in like public?" Penelope tilted her head. Ivy held up her arm, showing a light pink bracelet with a heart in the middle of it, "This bracelet contains the magic in my blood so if I ever try and use it I won't be able to." Ivy explained.

"The more powerful I get, the more I need to wear it." Ivy clicked the heart on the bracelet so it would open for her to take it off. "When I was reading the book I stumbled on a page about Chaos Magic, and now I think that it might be the magic that I have." Ivy closed her eyes and used her magic to skim through the pages until she found the page about Chaos Magic.

Ivy cleared her throat before reading. "Chaos Magic is the name of a magic so powerful that it was thought to be non-existent by even the modern Sorcerer Supreme himself. This magic can manipulate, warp, and reconstruct the fabric of existence and reality to the user's very whims, and bring about total destruction to the cosmos. Long ago, the Elder God and Arch-Demon Chthon created Chaos Magic to rule the Earth as the "God of Chaos". However, Earth's mages gathered and ended his reign with a lie: They said "There is no God of Chaos. And there is no Chaos Magic." " As Ivy read Penelope looked the girl up and down.

As soon as Penelope heard "This magic can manipulate, warp, and reconstruct the fabric of existence and reality to the user's very whims, and bring about total destruction to the cosmos." She thought Ivy was more dangerous than she originally thought, but she also thought about Ivy's safety. She knew Ivy very well and if she were to hurt someone with her powers in any way Ivy would have a mental breakdown.

The Park zoned out for a moment thinking about all the bad things that could happen to Ivy if anything were to go wrong with the powers. Once Ivy had finished reading she looked up at Penelope. "Penelope?" She muttered "Penelope." She said in a more sing-song-like tone. Once she knew calling the Park's name wouldn't work she snapped her fingers in the girl's face.

Penelope fell out of her trance and looked at the Mikaelson girl. "You good?" Ivy asked chuckling, "Yup, never been better." Penelope lied. Ivy yawned and whipped her eyes before the Park suggested that she should go to sleep, Ivy agreed and headed to her room for the night.