CHAPTER 11

That was the first time I sleep with someone with me without happening to us, that sleep was amazing and relaxing

That was the first time I sleep with someone with me without happening to us, that sleep was amazing and relaxing. I look at her, she's sleeping peacefully. I kiss her and get up. I grab my phone and see Artemio's text.

'Leave Amaris alone, stay away from her' his text. He knows the truth now.

'We must talk first and fix those matters' I reply.

'I'll give you this day to fix those matters between you and my wife, after that don't bother her anymore' he replies. I breathe heavily.

'Okay,' I reply.

I breathe in and out. I need to settle everything between me and Amaris.

I text Amaris that I will meet her at her favorite restaurant, and she agrees then I reply okay. I went to Iris, she was peacefully sleeping.

"Iris, I'll settle everything between us. Wait for me okay" I kiss her forehead and stare for a while.

"Hmm" is she awake? Her beautiful eyes opened, and I smiled.

"You're too early"

"I have something to do" she sits and looks at me.

"I'm settling things" her eyebrow frown.

"Settling things?"

"Between me and Amaris, as what I've said last night I'll settle with us, I want to start with you, no lies, no sin" she smile and kiss me.

"You want me to accompany you?" I shake my head to disagree. Disappointment plastered on her face. I breathe.

"Okay, you can come with me, but behave" she nods multiple times "okay let's go" I help her stand and leave that place.

We went to the restaurant where I text her, I see her with Artemio. I stopped, so this is how it fix? With him?

"Calm down, Sandro I'm here" I look at her, and she holds my hand and pulls me. As we enter the restaurant we get attention even though they look at us. Iris didn't bother it, she just pulled me to where Amaris and Artemio are.

"Sit," she said, I follow her command, and I sit beside her.

"Let's eat first," Amaris said.

"No! Just straight to the business" I gulped, is this a girl fight? I look at Artemio I see her tense with the situation.

"Okay girls calm down" they both rolled their eyes at what I said. Oh sheesh, this is hell.

"Okay, I'll end this" she looks at me "Sandro, I don't want to leave you, but I need it to, we need it to," she said.

"We must end this Amaris, I thought I love you, but the wind changes direction, I fell hard and deep" sadness sees on her face. I grab Iris's hands and hold them tight.

"Let's end this" she's shocked by what I've said "yes I said I won't leave you alone, but this relationship of us is forbidden, our love is forbidden" her tears fall.

"This will be our end," she said.

"And a new start for all of us," I said.

"Sandro let's talk," Artemio said, I look at him.

"Let's get outside," I said, he got up and I followed him.

"I talk with Artemio, Iris, wait for me" she nods and smiles. I went outside and see Artemio, standing and smoking beside his car.

"What are we talking about?" He throw his cigarette and stepped on it.

"I'm directing you to the point" he look at me intensively "stay away from her"

"We talk right? So why would I stay beside her?"

"Just do what I've said, don't bother us anymore"

"Sure, I'm gladly doing it" I turn away and leave. When I entered the restaurant I sense something, I went to the table where we'll talk but no one was there, where did they go. I look outside and see a group of people. I run and I see Iris and Amaris fighting with each other.

"Amaris" that's Artemio's voice, he grabs Amaris and pushes Iris away. I catch her.

"Artemio!" He glared at me, so I did too.

"Watch your moves, Artemio, Iris is a girl"

"So you said my wife is not a girl?"

"I didn't say that, I'm just saying respect Iris as you did to your wife, don't hurt her" he smirked.

"If you say so" I almost attacked him but Iris stop me.

"ARTEMIO!"