🔥Coffee- Riddler X male reader smut🔥

Story description: reader meets Riddler in their local cafe and they instantly hit it off.

Warnings: Dom!reader, blowjob,  creampie
-
-
-
-
-
-
You unzipped your jacket as you walked into the cafe, immediately noticing the man sat at the counter. He was here almost everytime you were there, you'd thought of talking to him a few times but never got the confidence. You decided today should be the day...you needed to talk to him.

You approached the counter and ordered your usual drink with a treat before taking a seat next to him.

"Hey." You said, trying to hide your nerves.

"Oh hey! I always see you in here." The man turned to you, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, I love this place. They do the best coffee." You nodded, relaxing a bit.

"Mm I like their pumpkin pie." He pushed his glasses up.

"I've never had it, maybe I should try it." You smiled.

"You should, it's my go-to." He nodded.

"Maybe I will next time."

"I'm Edward by the way." He introduced himself.

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you." You smiled.

--timeskip, the cafe is closing, you've spent the past few hours talking and buying drinks--

"Hey guys, just letting you know we're closing in 5!" The cashier announced.

"I didn't realise it was that late.." You said as you peered at Edward.

"Me neither." He blushed, avoiding your gaze.

He was so pretty, his rosy cheeks and small smile drove you crazy.

"You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun." You laughed. He laughed too.

"Do you..wanna come back to mine?" You said, hoping he'd say yes.

"Sure, why not?" He nodded.

You stood up and tugged your jacket on, waiting for Edward to move too. He gathered his things and stood up, his eyes meeting yours.

"I'm glad I finally spoke to you." You smiled.

"Me too." He replied as you both left.

You took his hand in yours, feeling over his cold, soft fingers.

"Hmm, you're cold." You stated, gently rubbing his hands.

"..." He just peered at you.

"Is this..okay?" You checked, wondering if you'd overstepped.

"It's more than okay." He nodded, eager for you to continue.

You smiled before pointing down a road gesturing the way to go.

"You're so pretty." You hummed as you looked at him.

The streetlights lit up his face, revealing his soft gaze behind his glasses. He met your eyes, a small smile on his lips..they looked so soft. You wanted him so badly. His mouth parted, as though to say something, but then shut.

You quickly unlocked your door and dragged him in after you, closing the door quickly. You pinned him against the wall, watching as he gasped, his hands gripped onto your coat. You cupped his jaw and leaned into him, your eyes flicking over his whimpering frame.

"Can I kiss you?" You asked. He nodded eagerly, cheeks bright red.

You drew closer and pressed your lips against his, he was so soft. His hands were still tightly gripping onto your coat as if he was grounding himself. He was clearly inexperienced..and desperate. You felt yourself growing hard, your pants tightening around you. You moaned into the kiss, getting carried away with the thought of having your way with him. You pulled away and looked at him, his glasses had slid down his nose, revealing his long eyelashes that fluttered as he gazed at you.