Chapter 5 - Wrath of Love

Phil's POV

My life sucked, Jane...Dan.... I couldn't choose. When I was with Dan I felt like I didn't belong and then when I was with Jane, all I thought was how I loved Dan. I decided to do something way out of my mind..... I told Jane and Dan about how I loved both of them. Of course Dan cried and well...Jane threw her phone at my face....so we aren't really together anymore, that just leaves Dan. It was horrible to see Jane go, she just seemed so perfect. Blue eyes, black hair, pale skin and her voice made me shiver. She was perfect and she just left.

Dan's POV.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I knew Phil was going out with that Jane girl! What is life?!?!?!?! Why couldn't Phil love me! Dan was perfect in my eyes, blue eyes, black hair, pale skin and woo his voice! That beautiful voice made me tremble from head to toe! But he just wasn't there, well at least for me....anymore.....

As you can see I'm depressed....I don't want to live my life anymore. So I made a decision.... Phil would die if he found out before I did it but to be honest I don't think he needs me anymore. I slept on it for the night.

When I woke up my vision was blurred but I managed to glance over at what seemed like.......chocolates?

Phil's POV.

I had a plan and it was going to make me and Dan very happy. I bought him a box of chocolates and I placed it on his bedside table then I quickly left for my part time job at the Coffee Shop down the road.

Dan's POV.

As my eyes began to focus, I realised that it was chocolates.... I guess I didn't tell dan that I'm allergic. My first attempt at my plan was going to begin today while Phil was working. To be honest I'm not really that scared, it will be quick right? Just one push and then bam..... gone......

I approached the kitchen and grabbed a knife and then I went back to my room. I ate every chocolate except for the one in the middle, I felt like I should leave one for Phil.
I sat down on my bed and held the knife. I slowly counted down....

5......4.......3.........2..........I guess this is just the wrath of love.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guy! Did you like that chapter! Sorry for the cliff hanger :( this is making me sad, poor Dan he doesn't know how much Phil loves him :( anyways comment "next" for the next chapter! If I get no comments then I won't update. Anyways have a great day!