Chapter 4 - Breaking the Barrier

Phil's POV.

I always thought that Dan would never like me...... until one night I was just sitting on my bed reading a Story on Wattpad and I hear this voice, i can make out what it says, it almost sounded like Dan calling my name but he was in the shower so i ignored it. Then again, I heard it clearly this time and it was Dan...and he was calling me. I opened the bathroom door just a bit. "Dan, what do you want?", I asked. "I forgot to grab my washer, can you get it for me?" Dan asked. So I come into the bathroom remembering that there is a shower curtain on the shower so it wasn't that awkward, I grab his washer and head over to the shower. "Here Da-", Unexpectedly Dan reaches right out at me and pulls me into the shower with him, leaving the washer just outside the shower. As I look in front of me Dan is looking straight at me with a big grin on his face, Dan is naked and I'm in my clothes getting drenched by the shower, I was not particularly happy. So I stepped out and walked off with a towel around me. That night nothing was said between us. I hate seeing people naked and why so early Dan we haven't even decided on anything. What happens if I don't want to be in a relationship with you, what happens if I'm not gay, it would be so awkward between us considering I saw you naked. I slept on it for the night.

Dan's POV.

I didn't understand what the problem was with Phil, he seemed so grumpy. That morning Phil came up to me and said sorry but he didn't want his clothes to get wet nor see me naked. I ignored it for the day.
Just like the night before we said nothing to each other after that apologie, it was so quiet and I hated it. Later that night I saw I note placed on the kitchen bench, it read

"Sorry Dan I'm out with a friend at the moment, Her and I are having dinner together, so you'll have to make dinner yourself tonight because I'll probably be home quite late and you might already be asleep so night Dan. Phil"

I was devastated by that, Phil going for dinner with another person that wasn't a man. Maybe he was embarrassed to take me with him because he thought people would stare, I know how much Phil hates people staring.

Phil's POV.

She isn't my friend, she's my girlfriend, I didn't want to tell Dan that because he loves me and that would break his heart and I don't want to do that but I would eventually have to. Her name is Jane, she isn't a youtuber or anything like that but she is waitress.
"Phil, my baby, you are looking dashing tonight", she acknowledged. My heart started racing when she said that. "Thanks Jane you look beautiful", I replied.

Dinner went well and so I bring her back to my apartment. I was worried if Dan was still awake so I got into the apartment first just to check if he was but he was sleeping which was good. I told Jane she had to be quiet and she was. We tiptoed into the bedroom and closed the door. We sat down on the bed just staring at each other, wanting each other, I told her I'm abit weird with seeing others naked and she told me that okay so she stayed in her underwear and bra and of course because I wasn't fine with seeing others naked she wanted me to strip off, but I didn't. We slowly touched lips her soft, delicate lips onto mine. I loved her and I always will I thought to myself then I thought of Dan and at that moment I freezed, Jane was asking me what's wrong but the thought of Dan being with no one was haunting me. He loved me so much and yet I didn't love him like he did me. I then said I was tired and I drove Jane home. Before she got out we had a little scene and I waved her goodbye. When I got back to the apartment I thought of Jane then Dan, I asked myself who means the most to you and I immediately chose Dan. So I went to Dans bedroom and lay down beside him. He was awake after all because he rolled over and looked me straight in the eyes, those beautiful brown eyes.

____________________________________________
Thanks guys for reading that! Hope you enjoyed it and I will try to bring out the next chapter ASAP. It's called 'Wrath of Love'. Please vote and if you want to ask me something or say how I'm going please comment, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

~ilyamazingphil