Female Appoplexian x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Ok,Ill have to call someone for that.Anyways,this is the home well be sharing for a while.

Alina:Its too small.

Alina exlaimed bluntly as she hit her spear,facing down,on the ground and pierced the carpet.

Y/N:Be carefull,that was expensive.

Alina:Let me tell you something Y/N L/N,nobody tells Alina what to do except Alina!

She flared up her nostrils and bared her teeth as she started getting dangerously close to Y/N.

Y/N:(Oh no,oh no,what do I do now?What did that plant woman said?Something about high sense of shame.)

Y/N:I...um...you are wearing something under that skirt right?

Alina stopped in her tracks as her pupils before backking away with a heabvy blush under her fur.

Alian:O-o-f course I d-do.I only wear it and hold this spear in honor of my pround ancestors!

Y/N:Really?Tell me more.

Taking advantage of the situation,Y/N sat on his couch and listened to Alina go on about her acestors.

Alina:Female Appoplexians were always better hunter!We were faster!We were more agile!We were better at hiding and no one can say otherwise!Male may have bigger muscles and bodies but we were better!And were always going to be better!Man Im thirsty.Is it always this warm around here?

Y/N:Summer is around the corner and the planet is heating up.Let me get you a glass of water.

Y/N went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but when he came back he saw Alina on his couch,breathing deeply with eyes closed.She seemed to be asleep and was curl up like a tiger cup.Y/N set the glass on the nearbye table and went over to her in caution.He doenst know what exactly,but something urged him as if guiding his hand closer to her.He soon found himself petting her head but soon enough Alina jump on her feet.

Alina:What did you just do?!

Y/N:I-I-I was just petting you.A little.

She squinted at him and growled at him.

Alina:Do it again!

Y/N:Come again?

Alina:Do it!NOW!

Y/n squeked like a mouse out of fear and got to work on petting her head.On the way he moved to behind her ears which changed Alinas facial structure to a more sleepy one.He then moved unto scrathing behing her cheek fur which for some reason prompted her to frop on her back with a genuine happy expression.Seeing her in this position she seemed more like a cuddle hungry puppy so he went to pet her tummy.But with her abbs it seemed like petting a furry concrete.

Alina:Yes,right there!

Y/N:You like petting?

Alina:Oh yeah!I never felt anything this soft on Appoplexia.

Y/N:(Its just petting.I dont even want to know how their parents act then.)

After a while Alina was spread on the floor on her back,panting out of breath.It was like she just finished with the most intense fight of her entire.Only,more pleasant.

Alina:That...felt...awsome.

Y/N:Glad you like it.I didnt want us starting on a wrong foot.Or paw.

Alina:Either way.

Y/N:So,are we good?

Alina:If you keep this petting thing up then yes.

Y/N:OK,so let me show you your room.