𝐈. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Émelie Prince was a normal 17 year old girl in Britain. Except for the part where she escaped her abusive foster parents. Her parents died when she was three. They were murdered by a thug in front of her. She was nearly killed too, but in the last second she was saved by this man wearing a top hat and a magician cloak. She's been trying to find him her entire life, which wont be long if she stops running. At the moment she was running from an employee at BurgerHut. She had stolen half the inventory at the store, when she bust into the kitchen through a window. 

"Stop, you bloody street thief!" The man barked as he chased her through the street, which she knew how to navigate very well through her long experience.

She laughed. "You'll have to catch me first, bitch!" She said as she jumped over a hot dog cart. 

The man chased her down an alley, where she climbed up a pole. Once she got to the top, she swung down a rope to the next building. When she got there, she jumped on a cart and threw some hot curry at his face. He screams and stops. She runs away when he closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes, she's gone.

 {218 words}

[A/N: Sorry this chapter is short we did not write much here since its only a prologue]

Bye lovelies :)