The Boys ◇ Cobra Kai

◇ First Date ◇

First Date ◇

Miguel
Much like his date with Sam, Miguel would take you to golf 'n stuff.
After hours of crazy golf, go karts and beating him at every arcade game, he'd walk you home and kiss you goodnight on your doorstep because that's how the guys in the movies did it and "they always got the girl"

Demetri
Demetri would bring you to the comic-book store. You guys would judge eachother on comic choices before he insisted on paying when you got to the cashier. Afterwards, you'd get slushies and sit on a bench in the park, reading them silently with you turned, sitting with your legs up and your back against his shoulder.

Eli
Eli would definitely bring you to the cinema for 2 reasons. 1. He couldn't talk during the film so it would be less awkward. 2. It was dark... So you wouldn't be able to see his face and regret saying yes to going out with him. Around halfway through the movie, Eli would attempt to do the yawn-armaroundyourshoulder move but chicken out of it. You notice this and chuckle slightly "No it's ok, I don't mind," you say and put his arm back around you.

Hawk
Hawk would try to get you both into a club with his fake id but would fail terribly. Afterwards you decide to bring him to a late-night diner to grab some food. You end up sharing a milkshake with him and get to know the kind of person he is under all that hair dye.

Robby
Robby would know all the secluded spots in the Valley, especially the ones with the best view. On the first date, you guys would have a picnic on the roof old abandoned multi-story car park, where he would bring all your favourite foods and try to teach you to skate.

Word Count: 315