Chapter 9- Watching the Twins- Part 3

May 13 2018

When we got back last night we did what we did the night before. Dinner, shower then a movie night. Last night we watched Finding Dory.

This morning all of the boys slept in. When Grace finished making brunch I woke them up and we all ate.

"Thank you for brunch Grace. Everything tastes amazing." I said then took a sip of my tea.

"Anytime honey. I love Sunday brunch. I love having everyone here together." She said and I smiled.

After brunch the twins went out back to play with Elliot and Kate while Christian and I dressed Teddy.

"Do you have to go back?" He asked.

"Yes. You know I have to. If we could stay we would. We'll see you next weekend."

"I hate seeing you both only on the weekend."

"I hate it too. I wish Teddy could see you more."

"It's not just Teddy I want to see more." Christian said. I sighed and put my hand on his cheek.

"I wish I could see you more too. I wish we lived closer but for right now this is what we have to do."

"I know." He said.

Since it's cold we dressed Teddy in a long sleeve bodysuit and pants. Christian carried Teddy downstairs and I followed. As Christian said bye to Teddy I helped the twins into the car.

I watched as Christian said bye to Teddy then put him in the car.

"I'll call you tonight." He said.

"Okay. Bye Christian."

"Bye Ana."

He opened the door for me then I hugged him. He hugged me back and I smiled. He opened the door for me then I got in the car. I blew him a kiss then drive away.

When we got to the airport we stayed in the car and listened to music. We listened to music for about 15 minutes then I got a text.

Dad: Hey Annie. We just landed.

Me: Hey daddy. We're just in the parking lot. We'll meet you inside.

I went into the airport with the boys and waited for mom and dad. This weekend has been amazing but I know Teddy will miss Christian. And so will I.