Chapter 5;A Festival!

Published on ; 16/5/2015

Notice!;I do not own anything except the story line / plot

Credit sound track to undertale,Tobby Fox!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter;5 A Festival

Owh...What happen..?my head hurts.. That right..during the game..Naruk-

Wait..where am I..?My eyes flutters open,everything in my view was dyed in orangery light from the sun set.I look at the clock that was hung at the wall beside me,It was already 6.14pm.I seat up a little,and realized that i was in the nurse room and Tamaki was sleeping peacefully at the side of the bed while holding onto my hand.

I feel my face soften at the sigh and i chuckled softly.He's sleeping face look a little childish and adorable.Im the only one who get to see Tamaki's sleeping face...Badump!Badump!Badump!My heartbeat quicken and my face turn red at the thought of that.Why am i thinking of that?!I slap both of my cheeks.

Rustle Rustle

Hmm?

Tamaki groan slightly and suddenly wrapped his arms arounds my waist.Waaa?!what should i do in this situations?!Oh god!"So..soft" Tamaki said softly as he tightens his grip around me."T-tamaki..!W-wait!"I tried to pull myself away but his grips only tighten around meDin't this happen the last time too?!

"Hmm..?"Tamaki slowly opens his eyes."EH?!"His eyes fly open and he pulls himself away from me as if he touched something hot."Im so sorry,I did it again..!"Tamaki speaks everything so fast i could barely catch what he said

"It's really okay!I don't mind,other then that,were you with me this whole time..?"

"Y-yeah i was pretty worried..How do you feel now..?"He's cheeks was flushed the colour of the sunset

"I'm okay now,but my head still hurts though"

"Geez..you should be careful next time..Do you know how worried I was..?" Tamaki said shyly as he scratches the back of his neck and heaverts his eyes.

"Hehe..Thanks for worrying about me!"I gave him a sheepish smile.

-----------------------------------

It's been a few days since that accident,I have not tell anyone what Naruko did to me.Morning lecture have just started and everyone is at their seat.The teacher spoke up"Class?This year,our school have decided to hold a festival. Every class will given a theme,for example,a maid cafe,a play or a small candy store.Our class's theme is a haunted house."

"Cool!""Woo!"Every one starts cheering at the theme we were given.A haunted house hmm? I guess it wouldn't be that bad"The festival will be held on February 24 and 25,we will prepare the items and the material tomorrow"

"Tamaki and (F/n) will get the black cloths,Ruka and Tennoji will get the .."

i'm..paired up with Tamaki..?I look over at him,when our gaze met,he just give me a thumbs up and a bright smile. I quickly avert his gaze,I can feel my temperature going up.Suddenly i see a folded paper tossed onto my table. huh?what's this?I unfolded the small piece of paper carefully. "Lets work hard together ! -Tamaki"I smiled without thinking and look at Tamaki and he softly smiles at me.

-----------------------------------

Class ended early today,i was packing up until i heard some one shouting for my name "(f/n)!" Tamaki runs over to me. "Lets go shopping for the material together!" "Sure,do we go now..or?" 

"We'll go now,we'll take the train!You got your ID card with you right?"

"Yeah,but i have to call Ren first.." I pull out my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed Ren number

"Yes Miss (f/n)?"Ren's low voice speaks "Ren?Im going to be home late today,my school is holding an event and me and Tamaki are asked to get some material for it,so don't bother fetching me home today"

"Okay sure..but do you want me to sent a servant to bring you there?"

"No,its okay,see you Ren"I hang up the phone,I looked at Tamaki and gave him a thumbs up.We walk to the nearest train station to our school,we tap our ID cards on the gate an enter the train station.We look at the sign board that tells us how long it will take to our destination,surprisingly it was quite far,its going to take at least an hour..thank god the class end at 3pm today

A few minutes after that,the train finally arrived. The door opens and we enter,there wasn't any seats available,but the train wasn't crowded either,me and Tamaki was able to find a spot at a corner of the train. The trained rocked all a sudden and I was forcefully thrown forward,to prevent myself from falling I quickly grabbed what's in front of me, to my embarrassment,what I have grabbed was Tamaki's arms.

"S-sorry!"I quickly pull myself back,my face flushed. Tamaki's cheeks was slightly pink.Everything was soo awkward,After a few more stops more people entered the train and soon it was crowded and stuffy.There is'nt much space so our chest was pressed against each other,i looked down since i was too shy to make eye contact with him..I look up at the sign board that was just above me..its only a few more stops right..?

Its definitly extrermely embarassing if this happens to anyone..I tried to take a peep of Tamaki and his face was just as red as mine,he was covering his mouth with the back of his right hand while looking out of the window. When we finally reached out destination,we walked out quickly and looks at me

"Lets go?"

"O-okay"

We went to the nearest mall which sells cloths and start picking out which black colour is the most suitable for the haunted house

"How about this ?"

"Nah,its not dark enough"

"This?"

"Yes!Thats the most suitable"

We picked the cloth and pay for it , satisfied and walking out of the store We went back to the train station and rode the train once again.Its already dawn and our view was painted orange,he got off the train first when it was his stop,and i spent the rest of the days thinking about him..

------------------------

YAYY ANOTHER CHAPTER

Sorry if the part after the train suckss

i ran out of idea D:

---
Update
Cheese and sprinkles ;o 29 votes already?
Thanks you all soo much!