Chapter 4; Can't just let it go

Pulblished on 8/5/2015

Notice!;I do not own anything except the story line / plot

Credit sound tracks to undertale,Tobby Fox!

----------

Chapter 4;Can't just let it go

It have been two weeks after i went to Tamaki's house.Morning lecture have ended and everybody is now having their lunch break,ever since that day he ask if he could seat beside,he starts doing it moreoften that it have become a habit.

"Tamaki?I need your favor with something"

Kyoya Ottori,one of Tamaki's close friend and who is the class president,called out.

"Yeah?" Tamaki answered casually

"I wan't to discuss about the next event the school is holding" "Sure!Sorry (f/n) i will be back soon.."

Tamaki gives me a wry smile. "Don't worry!I'm really fine with it!" I answered.

"I'll be back soon then!" Tamaki got up and walked out of the class with Kyoya. A few seconds after Tamaki left the class "Hey you.."A female voice was heard above my head.I turned my head and see...Naruko..?

"Uhm..yes?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure.."

"Come with me"

Naruko,one of the popular girls,ask if we could talk. We went to the nearest toilet,when we went inside,nobody was there except the rest of the popular girls. The atmosphere was extremely tense

"H-huh..?Whats going on?" I quietly ask

They start to form a circle around me,glaring at me.

"Stay away from Tamaki,he's ours!" Naruko said loudly "E-excuse me..?"

"Stay.Away.From.Tamaki" She repeated "I'm..not to sure about that"

I tried to put on a brave face and replied.I just can't let go of the memories the both of us spent,it may be short,but it is important to me.it's precious..

Naruko scowled "Fine..If that is what you want..we will make your life miserable!" She gave me a strong shove before leaving .Oww..That hurt I groan in pain as i get up .Tch..Whats her problem its not like me Tamaki are together,there's no need for her to push me... Its not even her place to decide if I should stay away from Tamaki or not

------------------

When i open the classroom door,Tamaki was already done with his discussion and was waiting for me. "Ah..!(f/n)!Where have you been" "I just left awhile for the Ladies'Sorry to worry you" I don't want to trouble or make Tamaki worry so I hide my pain with a fake smile "..You sure?"

"I'm perfectly fine!"

"Okay then..." I reassured Tamaki before going back to my seat with a sigh I stared at my food and was about to close the lid,I lost my appetite.. "Arent you going to your food,it's gonna be a waste" Tamaki said  "You can have it then"

"Yay!Okay!~"

I rest my heads on my palm and stared at Tamaki,wondering..

How will she make my life miserable?

------------------time skip--

We're having physical education now,we have already changed into outattire and we are now in the large hall room that was designed for activities such as hockey,basketball,dodge ball and more. "Alright students!We will be playing some dodge ball today,Get into a group of ten!"

Kaoru Sensei shouted out Group of ten..? As i was thinking who to pair up with,Ruka ran up to me.

"(f/nnn)!,lets pair up?" "S-sure,but we need 8 more people"

"Hey (f/n)!" Tamaki was walking to us,pretty much dragging kyoya along. "Must we really do this.."Kyoya said restlessly

"Uhm..Kyoya,if you don't want to pair up with us,I don't mind.."I said softly

"No..Its alright"

After a minute or two,we were able to find our other 6 members "Have everyone get into a group of ten?!Alright now i will announce your opponents,Naruko's Team with (f/n)'s!"

W-what,my opponent is Naruko..? I slowly turn my head to Naruko and found hers giving me an evil smile and was smirking while the teacher announce the rest of the class's opponent. "The only body part you can throw at with a ball is the hands and leg, please do not throw the ball at the opponents head as it may sustain serious wounds or injuries,even if its just for fun!"

The teacher loudly warn everybody with a serious look on his face. "Alright, please find a place to start your game!"Our group went to the corner of the hall and there was a large bucket of ball beside each of our team,we pick up our ball and get ready,

Bweep!

Kaoru Sensei blew his whistle . We aimed our ball at our opponent and one of us successfully hit them. "Out!" "Nice hit Suoh!" one of the girls compliment him "Thanks!" Tamaki gives her a charming smile,the smile he'll always show it to me and i felt my chest tighten a little...

..Huh..?Why does it feel painful?Its not like as if i liked him..Right? I quickly return my gaze to the game . Focus (f/n)! The game continued for the next ten minutes,some how along the way it have turned more serious. The students who was out of the game was staring at the match with awe and the atmosphere was extremely tense. The only people left in the match was me,Tamaki,Ruka,

Naruko and a few more other classmates.

"Out!"

Tamaki's ball was able to hit another student,i turn to smile at Tamaki,but only to see the same girl from before chatting with him and giving him a high-five. Why do i feel so jealous..?I continue to stare at him,forgettingeverything about the match.

I feel something hard hit the left side of my forehead

Thump!

The next second i knew,i was on the ground."O-ow.."I felt a little dizzy and focus was thrown off my eyes."(F/N)!Are you okay?!"I could hear Tamaki shouting.Everybody eye's have turn to look at us and a crowd starts forming around me.

"Oh my~!Im sososo sorry~!"Naruko gives a fake worried face before rushing towards me.Tamaki lift me up a little by my shoulders.W-why..is everyone staring at me?Some one call for the teacher,don't just stare!"What happen?!Din't I tell you all to be more careful?!"

I can see Naruko give me a grin before i became unconscious again.

I felt myself being lifted up and held close into some one's chest

This warmth..Tamaki?

-----------

PHEWWW another chapter finished c:

-im soh happeh-

please comment if you have any suggestion for the future chapters and vote if you enjoyed this chapter c:

i've decided to change it a little since if the sentence is together its hard to read :p