𝟴 • 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘

Start from the beginning

closer and closer, i moved myself as close so i could to wrap my arms around her tightly.

"what are you doing..?" she asked, half-asleep as she tried to push me softly.

"go back to sleep. i'm just holding you, so you don't leave." i explained quickly, feeling warmer as her hands fell on my shoulders. i heard her complaining but she eventually silenced herself. i sighed against her neck.

being a mafia really prevented me from having a girlfriend.

and when i thought i would have a sleepless night, i fell into a deep slumber in one instant. i slept like a baby, if i'm being honest.

♤♤♠︎♤♤

"you fucker..." someone growled, and i heard a suspicious 'click'. it warned me up and i lifted my head up in a hurry. that someone was aiming a fucking gun at me. i jumped slightly, and blinked a few times to adapt my eyes to the light of the day.

to my biggest surprise, my hyung was standing by the bed, holding a rail gun close to my face. his emotionless orbits were stuck to mine, a living horror movie.

"sangyeon..? what the fuck?" i exclaimed, grabbing my personal gun from under the pillow to protect myself.

sangyeon clenched his jaw and his dark eyes dazed. "let the fuck go of her. are you insane?" he referred to chaewon, who was somehow peacefully sleeping against my chest.

holy shit, i almost thought that he wanted to kill me out of the blue. i left my gun on the nightstand and instead of moving away from the girl, i held onto her even tighter.

"it's been so long since i've seen a woman... let me be hyung..." i breathed out heavily, which made chaewon slowly wake up.

"and what? if hyunjae sees you right now- no, if any of the members see you, they're gonna freak the fuck out." he pulled down his gun and sighed, a tint of disappointment showing up on his face. "get up. now." he ordered, his voice demonstrating how mad he was; very.

i rolled my eyes and grudgingly unwrapped my arms. it felt like it wasn't long enough. sangyeon clicked his tongue whereas chaewon slightly curled up on herself.

"at least she stays here." i sat up on the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes, my asking came up like a supply.

"no. she has things to see. and you, you have to train with sunwoo. he's waiting for you, so you better hurry." he told me, not letting me have a choice.

i peeked at the girl, she had her hair falling on her face, covering most of it. back to sangyeon, he was still waiting for me to leave.

"that's annoying." i muttered to myself, not daring to say that the annoying one was my hyung. i stood up from the mattress, giving sangyeon a sort of apology look, just for him to forgive me. i abandoned the room hurriedly, but yet my feet stopped in the passage. i had let the door wide opened, like that i could still what they were saying.

the wooden floor creaked under his weight, i could guess that he was walking to her.

"never let them being attached to you. do you hear me? never. i don't want to risk anything, and i'm worried that if you stay, they will be totally unfocused on the missions. don't take initiative, don't be too kind to them, otherwise they will think that you can be more than a prisoner." he dropped, his words were sharp, at the verge of aggressiveness.

"i'm not kind to them..." chaewon replied with her morning voice,

leaning against the wall, i was listening attentively at their conversation, making myself tiny and quiet.

"i don't care. you should have pushed him. and now that you know it, you won't do the same mistake again, right?" he asked her, as i knew him right i could tell that he had put his hands in his pockets.

she hummed slightly, and i knew that it was time for me to walk away if i didn't want them to leave the room and see me.

was hugging me a mistake? really?

hi guys!!!! i didn't know how long i should wait before post the chapter so i guess 4 days???? i think i'm gonna post 1 chapter every 4 days, how does that sound??

anyway i'm thinking about subscribing to the universe membership or whatever it's called to maybe converse w/tbz??? i found it pretty cheap since i could have the access to everything in universe for $3 per months. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

i really want to talk to the boyz, even more now that the agency is treating them so poorly..