"I'm not dumb! I followed you guys when you went on the walk! You started making out!"

Even though you were drunk, you were so connected into the conversation that it was like you weren't even wasted.

"Why do you follow everyone?!" Sangyeon yelled at Eric as everyone laughed.

"I knew they liked each other!" Hyunjae said in excitement.

You were so shocked that you didn't know what to do. You just hid your face in your arms on the table.

"I like Jacob!" You yelled into your arm but it sounded muffled.

"YOU CANT HAVE TWO!" Kevin yelled at you and everyone cracked up.

"You guys, she's drunk. Let's not push so much stuff on her." Sangyeon said to the guys.

"I'm! Not! Drunk!" You quickly said lifting your head up.

"THATS WHAT ALL DRUNK PEOPLE SAY!" Juyeon yelled across the table.

You looked at Sunwoo who was already looking at you. You both stared at each other for a minute. Sunwoo pulled out his phone and started texting something. All of a sudden you got a buzz in your pocket.

Haknyeon took your phone out of your pocket and read the text message. You were so tired you didn't even feel like trying to get your phone back.

"HEY! SUNWOO JUST TEXTED HYUNJIN SAYIN-"

Sunwoo got up and started beating up Haknyeon so that he wouldn't say anything.
Kevin reached for your phone and read the message.

"He asked if he could come over to Hyunjins place!"

This went on for 40 minutes that felt like 2 hours of just yelling and screaming of men. You started to feel tired so you decided to sleep, you laid your head on the table and swept away.

╰┈➤

You woke up in the car laying on Younghoon's shoulder in the back seat.

"What's going on?.." You said still half asleep.

"Don't worry, were just taking you to our dorm." Younghoon told you quietly.

Minutes flew by and you were being carried into they guys dorm. You woke up and looked around to see Sunwoo carrying you inside. You felt so dizzy that you just fell back asleep.

╰┈➤

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. You pacedly looked around not knowing where you were. You were so drunk you couldn't remember anything that happened.

You stayed quiet and listened to something that sounded like people talking. You listened carefully to see if you recognized the voices.

You heard a yell that sounded exactly like Eric so you immediately knew where you were.

You got up from the bed and everything went black. You felt so dizzy you couldn't even stand up. You slowly started stumbling to the door and went to the living room where they all were.

"Good morning~" Chanhee said going to hug you.

You hugged Chanhee and he dragged you to the kitchen.

"You don't remember anything that happened yesterday, right?" He said in a quiet tone so that no one would hear.

"Huh? No, what happened?"

He stayed silent and scratched the back of his head.

"Lets just say you got... drunk... very drunk."

Your jaw dropped, "oh no... what did I say?!" You said as you panicked.

"Nothing! Nothing bad!"

You stared at Chanhee, you saw him hiding something just by looking at his eyes.

"Let's go talk in the living room." He dragged you to the couch and you sat next to him and Sunwoo.

They all stopped talking when you walked in and it was just awkward.

"What happened?" You asked Sunwoo.

"Hm? Nothing." He said as he continued watching the TV.

"I swear to God if you guys don't tell me what I did, I'm gonn-" Sunwoo shut your mouth with his hand.

"Let's just say you exposed yourself, a lot." Sunwoo told you.

"What did I say?"

"Okay, let's just tell her. You said Jacob was cute and that you wanted to kiss him but don't worry, you didn't. When you and Jacob were about to kiss you said you were gay and Eric said you weren't gay because he saw you kiss Sunwoo when you went on a walk together. He followed you guys by the way. Then you guys were denying that you kissed then Sunwoo texted you saying for him to come over to your house, just... a lot happened." Sangyeon told you.

"WHAT?!"