You're all the same...

(Y/n)'s POV:

  Great... now I have to pull an all-nighter... ugh. I groaned slightly from the thought. Keeping an eye on exorcist? Definitely wasn't in my plans at all. Oh well, I guess it's best not to allow my friends to die. Practically my only friends were Greenmen. They are generally kind, if not threatened, that is...

3rd person POV: 

(Y/n) began to stalk the group throughout the entire day. There was no violence at all so far. They all seemed like a fine bunch, but she was skeptical of the boy with the blonde streak in the middle of his brown hair and quite a few piercings. He seemed like a thug to her. She was tempted to just let them be, at least till midnight occurred...

(Y/n)'s POV: 

They seem legit. I'll let them... my train of thought crashed as I heard a shout from one of my friends. I instantly began to run back and see the boy with a few moles pointing a gun at one of my friends. It seemed that his name was Yukio from what the other navyett was yelling. "He's going to shoot!" 

Within an instant, I recklessly dashed out to the scene, which sadly drew a lot of attention. I slid over in front of the Greenmen and glared daggers towards this "Yukio" boy. He stared at me, confused about where on earth I had come from. The Greenmen had jumped up on my shoulder and frowned at the boy, only causing his gun to drift up towards me. 

"You. Who exactly are you?" He sounded emotionless and cold, as if he had given up all his feelings. I turned around and summoned a small bubble around the Greenmen to teleport the small demon to a safe place. 

"You're all the same..." I stated as I turned around slowly. 

"Whoa whoa whoa! Where did that Greenmen go!?" The cry was heard from the pink-haired male who was near the "thug" and a shorter, bald boy. Yukio seemed to notice the Greenmen was gone as well. He backed away rather quickly and drew a second gun. 

"Answer me, who are you!?" he shouted. 

I placed my hand on my hip. "My name is (Y/n) Four-Eyes. And what are you doing going around and attacking weak demons that can hardly cause any sort of damage?" There was a hint of anger and irritation in my tone. 

"It is our job to exterminate demons," he replied. "You must be one as well, would you not be?" 

That was it. I sighed, closed my hands into fists, and slammed the sides of my fists together. As I drew them apart, Shisui began to appear, and a strange blue aura emanated from it in my right hand. Soon, there it was, Shisui. The blade was a deep ocean blue. It was adorned with beautiful blue bows and gems of many types. There was also a skull at the bottom of the sword and a diamond as well. I slowly began to raise my weapon towards Yukio before speaking. "Don't go off assuming stuff that you don't know."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Out of shock, he instantly began firing at me. It was fairly easy to dodge, but a few bullets came too close for comfort, so I had to block them with my blade's sheath. 

"Wait, Yukio, stop! We don't have to fight her!" one of the members of the group yelled.

He froze for a moment before slowly withdrawing his guns, but his gaze was focused on something... behind me? Oh, damn it! I turned around to notice a women with a bikini top on. She had yellow bangs and long, scarlet red hair. She was charging at me with rapid speed, so I had no choice but to draw Shisui. Water rapidly encircled me and glimmered with light as I hold up my sword in defense. She leaped into the air and came down with a strong attack from her sword. Our swords clashed violently as the metal clanged against each other, water dispersing from every strike I did. She dodged my slash towards her stomach by flipping over me and towards the group. I turned around rapidly to face her and raised my blade quickly. 

"Yukio, get Rin and the others out of here" Was all I heard her say. He nodded and began to escort everyone away from the area and towards the trees, where they could hide. The bikini-clad woman and I had a stare down before she spoke up. "Shura," she said. 

I was confused at first, until I noticed what she was talking about. "Oh! My name's (Y/n)." 

She sighed and stabbed the sword into the ground before crossing her arms. "Look, (Y/n), I apologize for my classmates' behavior. They are against all of the outside demons that aren't summoned, and they didn't know better," she groaned. 

I withdrew Shisui  before crossing my arms and turning away. "It's fine..." was all I muttered before erupting into a deep blue flame and leaping out at high speed. 

All I heard from one of the remaining classmates was, "Were those.....blue flames?"

(And that's one chapter re-written kinda. Btw since Egyn doesn't really show any powers, I'm just gonna assume he has a darker blue flames that instead of burning stuff, freezes it as if the temperature is as cold as the oceans floor.)

The Middle Child (Reader xRyuji Suguro)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें