"Yes... Whatever you say Takeyama-sama... whatever shall we do without you..." Kurona sarcastically replied.

"Hehe..."

...

~Rest Time~

"OIIII, YOU SHITTY RUNTS!!!"

"Wha..."

"Huh..."

"Shu... up..."

"People are still... sleeping..."

"I don't care, so now WAKE UP!!!" Keisuke yelled out as he got in front of people's faces waking them up in the process.

"Anyway, I wanted to make an announcement..."

"From now on I'm your King and you guys are my servants... While Ishikari, Hiori, and Kurona are my royal knights under my command." Keisuke stated with a maniac smile on his face with Ishikari, Hiori, and Kurona standing behind him.

"WHA!!!"

"You can't do that!!!"

"FUCK YOU!!"

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!"

The screaming lasted for a while until Keisuke decide to kick the nearest locker make the room silent with a loud bang.

"Anybody who refuses will be isolated from the team and will eventually lose their future because they're too stupid to not know when an actual opportunity fall onto your hands. Because if you do join I'll promise you that you'll make out of here with a career in tact." Keisuke coldly stated with a sneer on his face.

"Why should we listen to you?!"

"Yeah!"

"SHUT UP."

"Hah...?"

"Don't you shitty runts get it, if you join me as my servants you'll get to win, after all I'm the Strongest." Keisuke frustratedly replied.

"Plus, you guys are the weak links, and I hate weak people..." Keisuke finished with a sneer.

"Ding, dong, dang, dong... Shut up you unpolished gems... Ahem... We have finished compiling the test results from the last days... So hurry back to your room and have a look at your new rankings."

"Would you look at that? I told you, you shitty runts I am the Strongest, I am now rank 221." Keisuke said smirking at the rest.

"And guess what? My royal knights are the highest ranked after me, so now make your decision."

"Tch..."

"Ghh..."

"Fine..."

"Shit..."

"Fuck... really..."

BOOP!

"Hello, and nicely done. All of you unpolished gems. Are your enjoying your lives here ate Blue Lock?" Ego said as he appeared on the screen.

"Mr. Ego..."

"Shove it up your ass! How can anyone enjoy this shit?! Is living in this fucking hellhole supposed to make us better?!"

"That's right... I wanna eat a proper meal..."

"Shitty Football calls for a shitty environment, capiche, dickhead?"

"HUH?"

"But... Let's talk about Blue Lock, now. This facility is arranged into five different stratums. We have 25 teams, ranging from 'B' to 'Z', with each set of five teams in a stratum living in the same conditions."