Amber thought she would have been leading, not the other way around.

Instead of making words, Amber just nodded. "I need words, honey. I need your consent." Hannah whispered again into Amber's ear.

"Yes, you can see my shaft." Hannah smiled and pulled Amber's pants down, leaving her only in her underwear. Amber was wearing boxers, and the bulge was gone. It was now replaced with a fully erect shaft.

Hannah felt herself getting wet from the sight of the shaft inside Amber's underwear. She wanted to try things out. She wanted to take the lead.

"Pull it out," Hannah ordered, and she made sure Amber had a bit more room. Amber's hand went into her underwear and pulled out her shaft.

Hannah couldn't take her eyes off it. It was at least 9 inches. She felt herself getting hotter. "If you want to, you can touch it," Amber said

"No, not yet. I want to see something else l, take off your bra." Amber did what Hannah ordered she was now fully naked. Hannah, on the other hand, was still in her dress.

"Masturbate for me," Hannah said, looking at Amber with a smirk.

Amber, on the other hand, was beet red she was nervous but excited at the same time. She felt Hannah's hand guide her hand.

She was now stroking her shaft. She started panting, and quiet moans came out of her mouth. She saw Hannah staring at it, and it gave her a boost she thought she never would get.

Amber's moans got louder and louder. "Hannah, I think I'm gonna come," Amber said, gasping.

"Not yet, not until I say so." Hannah placed one of her hands on the tip of amber shaft and gave it a light squeeze. Her other hand was placed around the shaft.

Amber let out a loud moan when Hannah started to stroke her shaft. The veins were getting thicker.

Hannah, still holding Amber's shaft, got off an amber lap and widened her legs. She captured Amber's dick with her mouth and started to suck the juice that was coming out of it.

"Hannah, I can't hold it anymore. You gotta let me come, " Amber said, throwing her head back.

Hannah didn't say anything. Instead, she kept stroking and sucking the tip more aggressively.

She let go of Amber's shaft. "Come for me, babe."

Without any hesitation, a huge load came and spread itself all over Amber's chest. Hannah kissed it one last time and grabbed a towel from the kitchen.

After they cleaned amber chests, they gave each other more sloppy kisses.

"You know you haven't made me come," Hannah said with a chuckle.

"Is that a challenge because I'll take it?" Amber picked up Hannah, and together, they went to her room. "

Amber softly threw Hannah on her bed and got on top of her. She helped Hannah get out of her clothes.

Amber gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips before making her way down to her neck, leaving all kinds of red marks. She trailed her way to Hannah's breast and started sucking on her nipples.

Hannah moaned loudly as she threw her legs around Amber's waist.

One of Amber's hands started to rub Hannah's throbbing clit. "You are so wet already." Hannah felt embarrassed being exposed so openly in front of her girlfriend.

"Don't be embarrassed. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. This is our first time."

Hannah moaned when she felt Amber's shaft against her slit.

"Wait, no stop, we need condoms I don't want to be pregnant after the first time," Hannah said.

Amber looked up. " Of course, wait here." She ran out of her room, and after something, what felt like minutes, she returned with a condom pack.

Amber opened a package and put it around her shaft. She once again placed her dick against Hannah's slit.

"Are you ready baby". Amber looked straight into Hannah's eyes and moaned yes.

Amber slowly pushed it inside Hannah's body. When it was fully into her, she looked back at Hannah and saw tears in the corners of her eyes.

"Does it hurt?" She asked out of concern, but Hannah shook her no. Amber gave Hannah one last kiss before pounding her shaft in and out.

Hannah's started to pant louder, and her moans started to sound like groans. She felt something inside of her, something warm.

"Amber, I think I'm gonna come," Hannah screamed.

"Not yet, baby, not yet." Amber who was still pounding inside Hannah started to rub Hannah's clit with her thumb which made Hannah scream even louder.

"Amber, I'm coming now," Hannah screamed, and before Amber could have said anything. Had Hannah already come.

Amber pulled her shaft out and laid next to Hannah.

"Wanna go for another round," Amber asked carefully.

"Yes, but this time I'm taking the lead," Hannah answered without hesitation.

Great.Me😳

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance