𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

▒▒ DISCLAIMERS ▒▒

          To avoid confusion, the character '10' from the opening scene will be changed to '19' or 'Nineteen' because Sam is already deemed this number before I was aware of any other test subjects. Although, there wont be much mention of him in the first place.

          Because of Sam's story-line mostly being with the California dudes (Will, Mike, Argyle, Jonathan) I will be changing their story up a little bit to make it more dramatized and intense, whilst providing more screen time for them 'cause in my opinion they were very overshadowed :)

          ― Chapters are extremely long! At least more than 3,000 words each. Some are even past 7, 000. I apologize if this bothers you.

          Warning for minor and adult dynamic that could seem uncomfortable at times, and should make you feel that way.

          ― As always, graphic gore warning. Especially with this act I will be going into heavy detail on gory images, hence the main character will be covered in blood for a good chunk of the book. Anyways, enjoy!

one― THE HELLFIRE CLUB

The familiar zest of bright flashing lights was almost excruciating to the young girl, whose ears were overloaded with the sound of other worldly creatures and rings. Panting hard, her dark determined eyes set down onto her figure.

That's when a soft gasp escaped her lips.

Red. Not the warm, reassuring kind that leads the rainbow. Or the bold, confident shade that the people with the best style sported.

No, on the plain white lab gown, a dark, murky crimson red was chalked onto the material; clear as day. And as she reached her tiny, frail hand up, letting her fingers trace her hot skin, she discovered that this painful liquid was laid on her face as well.

"What have you done?" A breathless voice accused behind her.

Chest heaving up and down, rapidly, she whipped around, eyes burning into the tall man's scorching soul.

Wearing a bloody wound on his face of his own, he repeated himself. This time in a more demanding manner.

"What... have you done?"