𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞

—

Mike and Sam found Will in the middle of the field. His eyes were rolled back and he was stunned in place.

"Oh god..." Sam gasped, hearing a slight ringing in her ears while coming closer to Will.

Mike put his hand on Will's shoulder, trying to shake him awake.

The harsh sound and feeling got extreme for Sam, she slightly winced.

Please be okay, Will.

These monsters were not things you wanted to play with. Will was in trouble.

Finally, Lucas, Dustin, Max, and Will's mom came running out onto the field.

"We found him like this!" Mike shouts, "I think he's having another episode!"

Will's mom, Joyce, came running up to her son, softly caressing his face, "Will? Will? Will!"

She gently shook him, "Sweetie, wake up! It's mom! Will!"

The ringing noise got louder in Sam's ear, but she was too distracted with her concern over Will.

"Will, wake up! Can you hear me?"

Everything began to get a lot more intense, all the kids looked shocked as they eyed Will and Joyce.

Sam shut her eyes, focusing on the small boy in front of her.

She sensed a storm brewing in his mind.

"Wake up Will." She whispered in his mind.

"Wake up."

Will's eyes flashed open.

Will was pretty much unresponsive after the situation. Sam wondered if he knew it was her who had waken him up from his wicked trance.

Joyce had walked her stricken son to their car after that, all the kids followed after them, watching from afar as they drove off.

An unsettling feeling sat in the bottom of Samantha's stomach.

This is wrong..

She's not religious, but she really prays that Will gets better.

All the boys seemed pretty casual about it whilst Sam was in her own mind, pondering, and Max was the only verbal one showing her concerns.