𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

—

"Oh, yeah. This is my jam!" Sam announced as she danced and sung, pacing in Eleven's room as her and Max read magazines on the bed.

"You must be an angel! I can see it in your eyes!" Sam sung, Max joining in on some parts as El hummed along the beat.

El pulled open a magazine, admiring the way Ralph Macchio looked.

Max chuckled, "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio."

"Macchio?" El questioned.

"Yeah, he's the karate kid. Hai-yah!" Max outstretched her arm and pretend to do a karate move.

Sam laughed at her best friend, sitting down on the bed besides her.

"He's so hot, right?" Max gushed, "I bet he's an amazing kisser, too."

El's eyes widened, her face growing red.

"Hey, uh... is Mike a good kisser?" Max asked with a teasing smirk.

Sam avoided eye contact from the girls, biting her lip as she remembered the time he pulled her in for a kiss.

Sam didn't want to admit it, but it was a really good kiss. Plus, it was her first kiss, of course she thought it was magical.

"I don't know." El blushed, not knowing that the girl next to her had once kissed her ex-boyfriend.

"He's my first boyfriend." She added.

"Ex-boyfriend." Max corrected.

A couple minutes later, the girls decided on playing a spin the bottle game, except the person they landed on would be the person they spied on.

El would go first, and she'd spy on Mike and the boys.

Sam turned the radio static on, watching as El put the blindfold around her eyes.

"Is this really gonna work?" Max asked with anticipation.

Sam nodded, "You bet."

"Holy shit, this is insane!"

"Max. She needs silence."

"Yeah, quiet. Sorry."

"I see them." El says after a couple of seconds.