ᰔᩚ ♎︎ ᰔᩚ

"Minnie remember we talked about this so be nice" Lee Know said.

"I will hyung. Don't worry" Seungmin frowned.

"I know it hurts but they're friends even before we met Hyunjin and I'm sure you don't want to hurts Jinnie's feelings right?" Han reassured him.

Seungmin just nodded.

"Hi guys!" Hyunjin walking up to them with Jeongin behind him.

"I'm sorry that I didn't hang out with you guys the other day. I was helping Innie here with something"

"That's fine" Seungmin whispered under his breath.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Lee Know is happily walking to the cafe to meet Chan. But when he arrived he sees someone familiar talking to the older.

"Channie hyung?..."

"Hey Lee Know! Look who I met!"

"Minho sunbaenim!" a familiar voice said.

"F-Felix?" Lee Know stuttered.

"By the way Felix how about we catch up some other time? I'm actually on a date with Lee Know right now" smiles Chan.

"Oh sorry! I didn't know! I guess see you guys again?"

"Sure!"

"You alright Min?"

"It's just awkward... He's your ex and I'm here with you... on a date..." Lee Know fiddles with his fingers.

"Min, we broke up in high school and it was years ago. He moved on. I moved on so don't feel bad about it" Chan kissed his hand.

After that, they continue with their date.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Ji, do you think I have the right to be jealous of Chan's ex boyfriend?"

"Logically, no" Seungmin answered.

"I didn't ask you Kim! Don't forget that you were jealous of that certain someone too!"

"Certain someone? Who?" asked Hyunjin.

"Hyung shut up!" the youngest pinched him.

"Well for me Seungmin is right... So if you don't want to feel guilty about being jealous, you guys should be an official couple!" Han ignored everything and just answered the question.

"But what if he doesn't wanna be official with me?" Lee Know pouts.

"Are you really oblivious or just plain dumb?" Seungmin frowned.

"You don't wanna start things with me Kim Seungmin. You, yourself know what I'm capable of" the oldest glared.

Seungmin keep his calm face and stick his tongue out to his hyung

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Lee Know? Are you alright?" Chan asked.

"Hyung I told you I'm alright. I just said that I want to meet you"

"Yeah sorry... I'm just worried about you" Chan pats his head.

Chan and Lee Know is meeting at a playground.

"Hyung I just have one question to ask"

"Okay...? Should I be worry?"

"No... Or yes... I don't know! It's up to what you gonna say..." Lee Know mutters.

"Well, whatever it is you gonna tell, I'm gonna assume it's for the best" Chan smiles, showing his dimples.

"You know that I really like you right? An-and I was wondering if, if you-"

"Wait Min stop right there. I think I know what you're going to ask"