ᰔᩚ ☻ ᰔᩚ

"Alright class quiet down! We have a new student today that we'll be joining us from now on. Come on in Mr. Bang"

A pale skin guy walked in the room and smiles.

"My name is Christopher Bang Chan, you guys can call me Chan and I'm from Australia"

"Alright Mr. Bang. You can sit besides Yongbok"

'Yongbok' cringed at his korean name and waves at Chan.

The new student sits at the said place.

Minho, who sits diagonally in front of him stared at him.

Chan noticed him and winked at him.

The younger immediately turned around and covers his face.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Hyung? Did you get it?"

"Huh what? Get what? Sorry, what were you saying?" Lee Know blinks and turns to Seungmin.

"Hyung... Were you daydreaming? I just explained something to a someone who isn't even listening?" the younger glared at him.

Hyunjin and Han shared a look. Seungmin hates it when no one's listening to him.

"Hyung... You know that you have to take this seriously right?" Han reminds him.

"I just... didn't notice that I was daydreaming..." sighed the eldest.

"No one can ever notice when they daydreaming" huffed Seungmin.

"Min can you not? Hyung you're probably tired... Did you practice too much yesterday?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm not tired. I just can't focus... For some reason I keep thinking about Chan" Lee Know pouts.

"I think you're just over thinking about this. You stopped talking to him like 4 years ago" Han said.

"You're right. I'm sorry Seungmin for not paying attention. Let's just continue"

"Promise me you won't daydream again?" the youngest asked.

"I can't promise you anything..."

"Fine just, just stay focus okay?"

The older nods and give him his signature smile.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Lee Know is sitting in his school bus, waiting for the other students to get in so they can go on with their field trip.

Suddenly a guy sits beside him.

"How are you doing Lee Know?" the same voice from the last dream asked him.

"Chan? I thought you move back to Australia?"

"I did but... I missed you really bad... so I decided to come back. Just for you" he smiles.

"I guess this field trip will be the best trip ever" the younger smiles.

"Indeed" Chan answered short and simple.

Their face moves closer and-

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"GUYS!!!" Lee Know runs to his friends.

"Why are running? Did someone chase you or something?" Seungmin asked.

"Nope. I've decided to confess to Chan" Lee Know proudly stated.

3 of them blinks slowly and stare at the older.

"How exactly?" Han furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll try to find his Instagram!"

"Okay..." Hyunjin awkwardly smiles.