ᰔᩚ 💤 ᰔᩚ

Lee Know is standing in front of his house gate, zoned out.

Suddenly a car came up to him.

"Hey Lee Know. Need a ride? " a smooth voice said.

"Hey... Yes please Chan" smiles Minho.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

A smiley Lee Know walks to his chair and sit down.

"Lee Know hyung! Good morning~" called his best friend, Han Jisung.

"Good morning Han~" replied the older.

Han blinks in confusion and decided to ask his best friend.

"Why do you look so happy?" frowned the quokka looking guy.

"Why? Can't I be happy?!"

"Of course you can! But you were so depressed yesterday!"

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Mr. Lee, I know you worked hard for the dancing competition and the results are always fantastic but you have to balance your co-curricular and academic. You told me you want to be a dance teacher" Mr. Moon, his teaching major professor sighed.

Lee Know looked anywhere but his professor's face.

"You know there's an exam coming in 2 months right? You have to at least get a C in my class or I don't think you'll become a dance teacher in your future. You can leave now"

The student stand up and leaves the room.

"So what did he say?" Seungmin, his friend who's also taking teaching major.

"I need at least C for this major" groaned Lee Know.

"You're a smart guy hyung. There's no dance competition around the corner right? You can just study peacefully. I guarantee you can even get an A!" Seungmin reassured him.

"You're right! It's not like I'm really far behind. And I have you as my friend!" grinned the older.

"That's the spirit! I'll help you but you'll have to provide me with foods!"

"Yeah whatever. Let's go, Jisung and Hyunjin probably waiting for us"

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"So... will you tell me why are you so smiley?" Han asked.

"Yo hyung, Sung!" Hyunjin and Seungmin walk up to them.

"Hyung you look like you're in a good mood! What's the catch?"

"He was about to tell me Hyunjin" Jisung said.

"Okay I'll tell you guys why I'm in a good mood. I used to have a crush on this one guy while I'm in high school, his name's Bang Chan by the way"

The three younger students nod their head for the guy to continue.

"We used to flirt most of the time but suddenly he got a boyfriend so I kinda avoid him after that and all I know now is he went to a different college. I suddenly remember him again because of a dream I had last night. He was my first crush..." Lee Know smiles stupidly.

"Lee Know hyung looks like a lovesick puppy..." Seungmin whispered to Han.

"Min, that's literally how you look like everytime you talk about Hyunjin" Han whispered back.

"I-I didn't look like that!" Seungmin hit Han's arm repeatedly.

"Ouch! Hyunjin stop him!"

The tallest just laughed at the shorter.

Meanwhile Lee Know is daydreaming again...