ᰔᩚ ❽ ᰔᩚ

chrisbang97

Hey I'm Lee Know|

Hey I'm Le|

He|

"Does he even remember me? What if he has a significant other? No this is such a bad idea" Lee Know shook his head.

"Just forget about him Lee Minho! It's not like he physically came back to your life. It's just a stupid crush!" he slammed his head on his desk.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Lee Know walked to the cafeteria with a pineapple juice box on his right hand.

Suddenly he saw Felix and Chan talking together.

"I know they sit besides each other but Chan doesn't usually talk with him this much" Minho whispered to himself.

"Don't you know? They are a couple" Jeongin, a junior who just walked past Minho said.

"They are a what? Why didn't Chan tell me about this?"

ᰔᩚෆღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Hey excuse me Felix, I just wanna ask a question. ...Is it true that you and Chan are a couple?"

"Yeah we are! Didn't he tell you? You guys are friends right?" the boy with freckles answered.

"I guess he forgot... It's alright, thanks Felix" Minho stood up and left the younger.

"Lee Know!" he heard a certain Australian voice.

The younger abruptly turned around.

"Why didn't you tell me you're in a relationship with Felix? And why do I have to know it from someone who is not you?"

"Relax will you? Why do you sound so mad? It's not like me and you have anything did we?" frowned Chan.

"I-I mean we're friends! I should have be one of the first person to know if you're in  a relationship!"

"I was about to tell you Minho!"

"I have dance practice right now" Minho walked away.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Lee Know is on the phone with Han, talking about his memories with Bang Chan.

"After that moment Sung, I avoided him all I can. I don't want to be close to someone who already has a significant other. What will that make me?"

"I understand your feelings hyung, trust me. I just don't think that you stopped talking to him so sudden was a good idea... What if he got the wrong idea at that time?"

"I think I'll do it today" Lee Know mumbled.

"Do what? Confess?" Han asked.

"Yeah... I can't bear thinking of him all the time so I need him out of my mind as soon as possible. I'll get going now. Bye Sungie"

"Bye hyung..."

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

chrisbang97

Hi I'm minho or u used to call
me lee know. I don't expect u to
remember me.
I just wanna tell u that I like u.
Since we were 16. I'm sorry
if u're in a relationship
rn. I just want to forget bout u n I
don't expect u to reply so that's all. I don't think we'll meet again so
I hope you'll have a wonderful life

typing...