ᰔᩚ 🤡 ᰔᩚ

chrisbang97

hyung...

Is the date still available
👉👈

Of course Min!

Where would u want
to meet?

The same cafe?

Sure anything for u ;)

STOPPP🤭

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"YES!!!"

"What are you so excited about hyung?" Changbin asked.

"A date with my favourite boy" smiles Chan.

Changbin cleared his throat. "Shouldn't you thank someone?"

"Fine... Thanks Bin"

"You owe me then"

"Owe you? I should have known better when you decided to help me" Changbin grumbled.

"C'mon just help me with something. And this time it's something that we're actually good at"

"I'm listening..."

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"I did it! I'm so thankful that he didn't bring up the fact that I'm the one who said no" Lee Know cheered.

"Don't you want to thank Hyunjin?" Han asked.

"Yeah. It's not fair that you get mad at him before but now you're going on a date with Chan. He helped you" Seungmin reminded him.

"I'm going to, just where is he?"

"I saw him with someone just now. A guy. They're really friendly with each other so I assume he knows him" Han said.

"Show us who that guy is Sungie. Lead the way!" Lee Know pushed the younger to stand on his feet.

Han walks with Lee Know and Seungmin tailing behind him.

"Oh they're still there. I saw them like an hour ago"

"Hyunjin-ah!" Lee Know screamed while dragging both of his friends.

"Who is this?" He changes his tone of speaking.

"Oh this is Jeongin, my childhood best friend. He just moved here so I will show him around the town but we're catching up right now"

"Jeongin? As in Yang Jeongin?"

"You are Minho hyung right? My senior from high school?" the youngest asked.

"Yeah! That's why you look familiar!" Lee Know giggled.

"I-I need to go"

"Already Seungmin? You didn't introduce yourself yet" Hyunjin said.

"Hi I'm Seungmin. Sorry guys I'm just feeling sleepy so I need to get some coffee" he quickly turned around.

"Do you want me to tag along?" Han asked.

"No, it's alright" Seungmin smiles and walked away.

"What's wrong with him? He doesn't usually get sleepy around this time" Hyunjin said while looking at his wristwatch.

"U-um he'll be fine! Right hyung?"

"Yeah definitely!" they tried to convince Hyunjin, with such... unconvincing replies.

"I guess so... I still have to show this guy around so bye guys!"

"Bye Jinnie!" Han and Lee Know waved at the two.

"Should we check up on him? Or do you think he needs sometime alone?" Han asked his hyung.

"Let's just text him and ask if he wants to talk and if he says no, we'll talk to him face to face later"

"Okay... I hope he's alright" worried Han.

Dream || Banginho (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें