The man smiles as he takes off his coat and catches Minju's soft pinky lips, Kissing her passionately. Minju kisses back and unbuttons the man's suit taking it off.

The man broke the kiss and slowly let Minju lay her body on the king size bed. Minju stares at the man with that devilish expression, The man liked it, even got turned on more and hovers above Minju.

"Glad to be your exception, ms. Kim~", The man whispers with that deep and husky voice, Minju hummed and smirks at the man's statement.

Holding the tip of Minju's black short tight dress, the male slowly inserts his large size hand in her dress and starts roaming his hands around Minju's sexy waist line and stomach.

Minju bites her bottom lip, as Minju throws her head back.

The man's hand goes down to Minju's covered pussy and rubs it. Minju moans softly as she reaches her lips to the man's lip, both of them start kissing slowly and passionately again.

"Fuck, you're so sexy Ms. Kim~", The man whispers once again to Minju. Minju chuckles and hugs the man's nape.

As the man holds the panties waistband and about to bring the panties down. When The man suddenly felt something's wrong as he looks at Minju who's devilishly smirking, and her one hand holding a pistol. Pointing it to the man.

The man gasps, The female immediately covers the man's mouth and put the man down to thw bed. The man opens his eyes wide open. The female takes off her panty and wraps it on the man's mouth so the man can't make any sounds.

The female chuckles and takes a hand cuff from the desk, already expecting seeing a hand cuff on the desk by this horny fuck man.

Locking the mans hand with the hand cuff. The female stares at the man with that pouty lips as she cleans the man's browny hair. "Poor you.. Mr. Wills, your family probably never told you about the debt they had for a long time to the Kim family...", The female slowly grinds her pussy to the man's hard covered dick, hearing muffled whimpers from the man the female chuckles and stops. "You're under arre-".

A small sound of The female's mouth came out. The man looks at the female's shoulder that's dripping blood.

The female look at the back that has a large window and the window broke seeing the other building's balcony and a dark figure of a man holding a sniper. The female gasps and hold the back of her shoulder that's bleeding.

The female groans and leaves the bed, also leaving the man behind. As she was about to leave from the back door, the three bodyguard went, but soon got knocked out by three other mens behind them who're wearing black masks.

The female widens her eyes, as the three mens look at the man who's locked up on the king sized bed and a panty in his mouth. The center of the two mens look at the female up and down.

"You're coming with us-", Walking to the female and was about to hold her wrist. The female glares to the man and slap his hands away, as she kicks the man's balls. The two mens behind him wheezes in laughter while he was groaning in pain.

Rolling her eyes the female immediately runs away using the back door, the man was about to follow her but got stopped by a man who came in the room.

"Stop. She got our target... Let's be thankful", The man walks to the latter who's stuck on his bed.

The man who was about to follow the female sighs in annoyance, "Gosh, what if she knows about the will's family deepest hidden truth... She shouldn't know about that. Also, she needs to get punish for breaking my balls", The man rolls his eyes.