"So calm her. Make her learn to find peace amidst chaos. Make her accept the reality. What if she keeps on breaking to an extent where she give up everything behind and just become a living-dead body, and you just keep standing here , thinking she will be okay. Just think. All the best buddy!" Nishant took his leave.

With a deep breadth, he took a slow step to tejasswi.

"This step is not temporary." Nishant who stood behind the door and was looking at the scene, smiled to himself and finally left.

Tejasswi was about to break the contents kept in her dressing table but Karan stopped her. She wiggled in his arms.

"Calm down tejasswi. Calm down!" Karan said softly and took her in his embrace. She wanted to fight but she kust could not. She cried miserably in his shoulder , making his shirt wet. Seeing her in this condition, A tear betrayed Karan and fell down his eyes but he quickly wiped it.

"Let it out."

"Ka..Karan. i am so angry at everyone but i just can't do anything. Why am i this weak? Everyday is breaking me a little more. What am i supposed to do? "

Karan nodded. "Dont worry. Everything will be fine."

"Bu..But my all life is wrong. "

"Now is the time to make it right!"

"But i am tired ..of all this. I was living happily ..then why all this!" She cried.

"Shh.. " Breaking their hug, he wiped her tears. "Am sorry! "

Teja looked at him with confusion.

"You..You wont had to face this. But i dragged you. Am sorry tejasswi, because of me you had to face all this." A lone tear again betrayed him but before he could hide it, Teja wiped it, shaking her head as she didnt agreed to karan this time.

"I know u feel like being slave. But i promise, after all this i will free you. You are free to do anything. U dont have to be in any of the unwanted relationship. Why after all this, u can restart your life with Mr. Narayan." Karan continued.

Teja took two steps back. "Are..You Mad? U r asking me to live with someone whom i just met and leave you in such a condition. I really lik--"

Karan cut her as he said," No need to act more, Tejasswi. Its okay. I understand why u must have acted. Just go and live. Mr. Narayan is your father. He too deserves to live with her daughter. He has already suffered so much. Please Tejasswi. Please. "

Tejasswi looked at him emotionally as for the first time, Karan is asking something or better say, Requesting him.

After 5 mins.

"What is taking them so long? " Mr. Narayan asked impatiently to Nishant. He was worried.

Karan came down with tejasswi beside him whose eyes were fixed down.

Karan gave her hand to Mr. Narayan and chuckled as he saw their hands. "Maybe for the first time, a supposed Husband would be giving her wife's hand to her father and is asking him to take care of Her."

"Beera?? Teja?" Nishant asked in shock.

They both nodded at him telling they are mutual.

"Please take care of Tejasswi. She has already faced a lot!"

Mr. Narayan smiled at karan. "Dont worry son. She is my priority from today onwards."

Karan nodded. "Di..Div..Divorce papers will be..se..sent as soon as...they are..prepared." and he turned and walked back to his room.

"Divorce? Why?"Mr. Narayan asked.

And Nishant told under which situations Teja and karan were married, in brief.

Mr. Narayan chuckled. "Kids!" U dont know why he Blackmailed her..but one thing for sure i know is, he Loves Tejasswi. A lot. "

Tejasswi looked at him with wide eyes.." he doesn't"

"Oh dear, i know it more. The way he cares for you, the way he questioned me when u were upstairs, the way he looks at you and not to forget the way he is possesive for you. He is in love. He may not tell but he is. Deeply and passionately in love. " A sweet smile lingered on his face.

"Are you saying truth?" Tejasswi asked with some hope.

"Yes my baby. Am cent percent sure."

Tejasswi hugged Mr. Narayan as she felt herself flying. Mr. Narayan protectively kept his arms around her and felt the peace he missed always.

A moment later Tejasswi distanced herself as she realized what she did.

"Shall we leave?" Mr. Narayan asked.

Teja nodded. And Mr. Narayan walked to exit while nishant stopped tejasswi by her wrist.

"Dont give up on him!" Nishant whispered-pleadingly.

Not seeing tejasswi beside him, he turned back to Tejasswi.
"Teja, come." Mr. Narayan called her and took her with him by her wrist.

Teja kept following Mr. Narayan and looked back at Nishant.

Nishant smiled as Tejasswi blinked her eyes in assurance.

~~~~~~~

Kyuki Dil mange More!

Ps: pyare pyare souls ke dil boht bade hain. 💜