part 23 : Happiness

The morning when she woke up .
She saw... Aiden.... he sleeping nicely ..she tried to get up.. but she couldn't..... because ... he hugged her tightly...
Gia ( why you look sad aide..... I really  miss you .., I thought I couldn't able to see you  .. I thought my life is going to end.... I want to live with you my dear... I love you....) she kisses him on his cheeks slowly....
Aiden open his eyes...
Hey have you waken up early....

Gia smiled and nodedd ... why... why you looking at me...
Gia : actually  I have a good news.... but ...

He hugged her and asked
Aiden : what ?? I heard everything what you said slowly.. I love you..

She smiled and replied actually.... you are.... I am.....

Aiden : what ... is you feel any pain???
He tried to check her...
Gia took his hands and kept it in her abdomen...

Aiden smiled and shocked : really??

He hugged her and informed about their parents.....

In Lee's home.... morning Isa came back after her fashion blog..

Lee : if you want to go back ... you can I won't stop you... you no need to act...

Isa : Lee... actually..

Lee : I don't want any explanation... I know .... you don't love me... and you can't.....

Isa : I....

Lee : if you need you can start divorce process .. I can sign .... your wish..  and  her tried to go back his room...
Isa hugged him behind his back...

Isa : Lee.... I know I am not that great.. and I know... I done some horiible things... but... I want to start a life with you.... I love you.....

Lee stunned when he heard her words... his phone start to ring ....

It's from Aiden....
He didn't take...

Lee : is this true.....

Isa nodedd and kissed him....

Lee hugged her back.....love you...
I want to start a life tooo....
Be with me ........

Aiden Manson all are became happy...

Liam : Gi...if  you want you can stop your work for short time...

Gia : dad... actually  it my dream my job... so
...

Aiden knows that she won't obey that...

Aiden : don't leave Anywhere.... you should be near to me.... I want to see you...

Gia : I can continue my fellow in scarlet's..... Isa arranged everything and she texted me in the morning...

So please....

Aiden smiled...

Gia parents also happy....Lee got the information from Aiden's message and he also came to his mansion with Isa...

Lee : hey.... congrats... treat me...

Aiden smiled.... so you guys patch up ?? Am o right...

Lee smiled and holde her shoulder and nodded..

Aiden : congrats... am happy for you...

They whole mansion became happy

After 1 months her plaster removed and then she started her job again and she she finished her fellowship after that...

Aiden and Isa helped her to get job in scarlet's itself.... and Aiden... obsessed with her...  he made everything for her.and droped.... her emergency cases handled....

And Isa became tooo busy tooo fashion week., hospital... and Lee....

Gia delivered a small baby boy... and they lived happily thereafter.......

___________________________________________

Thank you for your support and care.... please support for my upcoming storied to love you all.....