part 22 : Dhankal

Aiden's mansion

When they came back... Aiden looks dull
Lee : what happend??
Aiden: nothing sometimes I feel lonely... without her my days are not complete.....
Lee : don't talk like this to her... she feel sad more... just try to hold back... just be calm for one month... after that she will back ...
Then you can decide where you want her work...
I know that ... you don't want her to be in your under... because... it may leads some conflicts afterwards .. just keep this in your mind...,

Aiden : mmm

Lee : go and sleep some.... you feel better.. if you need anything call me... I will be in downstairs.

Aiden ; thanks Lee...

Lee : don't talk ... go... I don't want your thanks... just make some good meal... when you became normal

Aiden smiled and went to his room...
And he slept easily because of the tiredness and hectic schedule..

Dhinkal

Gia was really sad when she heart Aiden's sickness.... her mind is full upset....
She tried to concentrate on her activities...

Mean while a patient came after cardiac arrest Emergency department gave care as much they can do...
They provide CPR..medications,,, shock...but patients died...
They relatives became arrogant and they started to damage the hospital... because the person was a main political mafia done....

Aftersometime... the news spread widely...
They damaged hospital equipments... and they beaten and harassed people who are working their... within minutes the attacks became huge....

When Gia came out from cathlab she saw... the people hurting her colleagues..
She tried to prevent that.. but in that she got hit... and all tried to run from their own ways......

The news became spread......
When Aiden wake up he tried to call her...
But he couldn't reach her... he thought he would've busy....she will call me back at 11.... I know that... so he came down...

Leo's face became... pale when he got to know the news .... he don't know... how to say this to Aiden......

Aiden came down...
Aiden : why you look dull?? Is their anything bothering you ??

Lee is silent.. he don't know what to say...

Aiden: it must be about ... Isa... right....leave it anyways... I will spoke with her... be cool Man..

Lee..: it..... it.. not about..... Isa.... he stopped
Aiden : then what???

Lee : dhankal.... our ... hospital attacked by some criminals so... lot of people die on spot and Gia.... we couldn't reach her...

Aiden's mind became blank.....

What ??????

Aiden tried to call her... but the phone is out of network....

He sat suddenly down..
Lee : aide......

Aiden : mind Is blank , he don't know how react or what to do...
I have to go there...

Lee : no we can't...
Police stopped entry and exitto that place... be patient nothing will happened

Aiden : how can you say that.... gia.... you know in my life.... the those who love me they will hurt ... I think am not worthy for her because me she got transferred and this.... his face was red with anger, sad, frustration...

Le : calm down... I called your dad... he said.... he informed person who are in police let's pray ... and hope for the best...

Aiden is silent and he didn't react to anything.....