3 | LET GO OF ME OR I PUNCH YOU |

Start from the beginning

"I hope my boyfriend didn't annoy you too much? Sorry, he likes to talk about his ejaculatory disorder," I hissed, kissing the corner of his lips to make it look realer.

The girl smiled shyly at us and left quickly, before joining her friends who looked at us like we were aliens. I bursted out in laugh as JJ pushed me off him, getting up, very pissed.

"What the fuck Tess! She was a good one," the blonde boy complained.

I wrapped my arms around his neck slowly, raising on my tiptoes, still laughing loudly and I eyed the girls in the corner of my eyeball.

"Come on, it's funny," I shrugged.

He looked down at me for a few seconds, not saying or doing anything. Then he looked away and smiled, softly nodding. He wrapped his arms around my waist in a somewhat of a hug, and focused back into my eyes.

"I hate you right now, but I'm happy that you're here Tess," he softly stated, his eyes trailing down my lips.

"I'm glad I'm here too, now let's throw the sickest party on the island," I replied, unwrapping my arms from around his neck.

We both walked through the thronged beach, full of people dancing, drinking and laughing. Music filled the air, and I quickly noticed not only the Pogues had came. It didn't bother me, but I just knew how it would end up. Us beating up Kooks. After a few minutes of looking for the others that had gone separate, I found Kiara and reached her quickly. John B was standing in front of her, but they were both looking at the same direction. Towards Sarah Cameron.

"What is she doing here?" she asked.

"Having fun, like the rest of us," I replied, standing next to her as she turned to look at me. "She's my friend, be nice"

"Well I hate your friend, plus where have you been?" she asked me, a firm grip on my arm. I grabbed the beer John B had handed me and chugged it quickly.

Then she kept me updated on everything they had done without me, helped with Pope's or JJ's words. I learned they didn't get finder's fee because of the huge mess on the docks, so they had kept the key, which was a stupid idea. Then they apparently visited the motel room the key belonged to, but after the cops had came for them, they had left without learning more about the boat wreck. According to them, the owner was Scooter Grubbs, but we all agreed to say it was a bit weird. If they did, find as much money as they told me, Scooter Grubbs probably wasn't the owner of the room, the boat, and everything else they had potentially found.

"Well, I'm sorry but my sofa was pretty comfy," I answered after their long story telling.

I brushed hair off my cheek as JJ crossed arms over his chest. "What have you done today, that was worth giving up on us?" he sarcastically asked, like he couldn't believe I had better plans than visiting an old, dirty and moldy motel.

"None of your business, Mr Maybank," I spoke, my facial features amused.

I grabbed another beer and chugged it, the alcohol starting to pound in my head and make me feel slightly tipsy. I sent him a flying kiss and i chuckled, appreciating the air blowing in my long hair. I looked around us, my eyes glued on people dancing and partying. They looked so happy, innocent, it felt like nothing mattered more to them than enjoying the sound of music against their eardrums. All of us drank together, laughed along, for what felt like ages, and I realised how much I had missed this. Those were the moments that made me feel truly alive.

"Hey Sarah!" JJ called out, the girl walking near us with her boyfriend. "Can I interest you in a tasty Milkwaukee beverage?"

The girl replaced her hair behind her ear gently and smiled. "No thanks," she said shrugging lightly.