Mikasa, her thighs locking Jean's torso tightly as she pinned his body beneath her, her arms grappling his, they were skin to skin with each other, her bosom was touching his back as she whispered to his ear, "Give up." And he - much too eager to feel the softness of her body on his even just a tad longer, had refused to give up until Mikasa tightened her grapple even further. Then he gave up.

Eren had watched everything from the side, it was obvious how much Jean enjoyed every second of the feeling of her grappling him, and seeing how she had been so clueless only frustrated him even further. He hadn't been exposed to this emotion so far - the feeling of envy, of jealousy.

They had been unknown to him. But now he felt the emotion burned within himself - a feeling he was unable to name, and he couldn't hold himself back any longer. He crashed his lips unto hers, biting her bottom lip out of his frustration, ignoring the small gasp that escaped her lips as she felt sharp pain stung her and warm blood began to trickle out.

Eren had never been this rough with her, and this kiss was fueled more by anger rather than passion, and still she was questioning what she had done wrong, to make him behave like this.

He broke his kiss and his hands began to undo the buttons of her shirt, swiftly slipping them off her slender shoulder, kissing the bare skin that was exposed. Mikasa's heart jumped, of excitement but also of severe anxiety.

"Eren?" she said, panicked. What was he doing?

The door was open - anybody could come in here and catch them.

"We're going to -" she was going to say get caught, but her words soon degraded into soft moans.

Eren's lips nuzzled her collarbone softly, planting kisses and biting her skin hungrily. When he touched her like this was the only time she would ever feel herself weak. No matter how strong she usually was, she always lost herself completely in his touch, melting away, willing nothing but to surrender herself to him. And he knew it - knew how to use it to his advantage. She felt him smirk against her skin, his hands cupped her breasts, playing with the hardened center.

"No, stop, ahh -" she tried to push him away, but soon yielded again as his tongue began to play on her breasts, sucking and licking softly to tease her. "We'll be seen!" she finally cried out her worry through her fast, ragged breathing and he smirked, again.

"Not if we do this fast," he said slyly, quickly undoing the buckle of her belts and slid her pants down.

She gasped. Was he thinking of doing that? Here? His spontaneity never ceased to surprise her. Needless to say she was not keen on the thought of someone walking in on them and see them both stark naked, enjoying themselves.

"We can do this somewhere else -" she began to suggest but he firmly cut her.

"No," he snapped. His green eyes lighted with the same flames of fury she had seen earlier. "I want to do this here." There was such a finality in his tone that she didn't dare to press the point further.

Almost immediately he pressed the sensitive spot between her legs with his finger, tilting it slightly, causing her to whimper helplessly, her head dropping to his shoulder and her grip around his body tightened as she tried to stifle her moan. Smirking, he inserted a finger into her - none too gently, and this time she nearly cried out in pleasure. He inserted a second finger to reach deep to her core, and the pleasure was almost too much for her to bear.