✦✧ Chapter 1 ✦✧

The New World Mornach

Chapter 1

Let's go

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ash: Land there Pidgeot !!

Pidgoet landed right in front of Pokémon Center door. Ash before running inside look at Pidgeot.

Ash: Pidgoet wait here, I will be back in some time he said to Pidgeot who nodded.

After saying that, Ash rushed inside but it was looked, it was 4 in morning who would stay up still then. Ash banged the door some times until it was opened by a half asleep Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy: Why are you banging the door in-

She stopped when she saw the injured Pokémon in his hands.

Nurse Joy: Come in quickly !!

She and Ash rushed inside the Pokémon Center's hall where Chanseys were there.

Nurse Joy: Chansey prepare a bed quickly !

Chansey: Chansey !!

She went to prepare the bed along with other two. Nurse Joy looked at Ash and take Kirlia from his arms.

Nurse Joy: How can you so cruel !!, kirlia might die !!

Ash: It was not me, it was that fearows in viridan forest who attack her.

Nurse Joy: that fearows many trainers complain about that problem but-

Before she could say something Chanseys came with bed. Nurse Joy slowly kept Kiralia on the bed.

Nurse Joy: wait here

That was only thing she said before leaving with Chanseys to the operation room. Ash *sigh* and sit on the bench near by him. He looked around and found no one.

Ash: what is this a haunted Pokémon Center ??

A chill ran down him, he was trying to find someone and until realization hit his head.

Ash: Ohh it's 4 in morning they just be sleeping in their room.

He waited more 20 minutes still Nurse Joy came with calm smile on her face.

Nurse Joy: Kirlia is no more ( just kidding )

Nurse Joy: Kirlia is out of danger but he does need some rest she said with a smile.

Ash: Thank you Nurse Joy but one thing you don't remember me ?? he pointing to his face.

Nurse Joy: sorry but could you tell me your name ??

Ash: Ash, Ash ketchum

Nurse Joy: Ash Ketchum, ohh you must be that boy saved the Pokémon Center from team Rocket ??

Ash: yeah that's me

Nurse Joy: I am sorry but my sister was incharge of here that time, she told me about you

Ash: Ohh that's why, Nusre Joy can you heal my Pokémon ??

Nurse Joy: sure, Ash

Ash gave her his Dragonite Pokeball. She left with the Pokeball from healing him. Ash waited for her to return. 5 minutes later, Nurse Joy came with Pokeball and give it to Ash.

Ash: Nurse Joy can I meet Kirlia ??

Nurse Joy: Kirlia's some test are still left, after that you can meet Kirlia

Ash: okay

He was little sad, he wanted check if kirlia is okay or not. He saw Nurse Joy left to do remaining test. Ash was going to sit again but he remembered something. He rushed to computers and called someone. A old man with night clothes and A cap on his head, half awaken appeared on screen.