part 10

"sonic you okay?" Shadow asked while hugging the blue hedgehog.

"Shadow.....I....I...I remember....."sonic said almost in a daze

"Sonic what are you saying." Shadow questions

"I know you're Terios" sonic says look up to him in the eyes.

"You..you won't leave me like the last time right?" Sonic questioned, worry in his eyes.

"Of course not, what was looking for you since that day, and I never stopped loving you." Shadow said as he kiss's sonic on the forehead.

Shadow was waiting for this moment after the event of their separation during the attack of the red sky

Once everything was sort it out with each other shadow tells sonic to rest as he'll have to explain the events that took place now to his friends, which he nodded.

When morning came the group was already gather and sonic explained everything to them at first they were confused but seeing that it added up to the prophecy that was far told it made it easier for them to understand. *Read book 1*

But a certain pink self-proclaimed hedgehog wasn't that satisfied with the results of sonic being with shadow.

As she has claimed "shadow you might have won the battle but the war is still yet to begin don't think I'm going up on my soniku.

Totally not caring about the statement that was claimed a hum was heard from the red echidna.

"What's wrong knuckles?" The two tailed fox asked his red buddy.

"No, I was just remembering a time when Eggman attacked and angel island was falling during that time I came across a cave behind a waterfall." Knuckles started

"A waterfall?" Sonic asked.

"Yes inside that cave had these weird symbols on and figures of some sort." Knuckles continued.

"Hmm you should probably get the chaotix to get under the case of that." Sonic suggested.

"Yeh your probably right." Knuckles said.

***

"Is it ready?"

......
.....
.....

"Good soon he'll be back and darkness will soon rise again!!!"

"We shall be waiting patiently out dear king!"

The End?

That will be it for now guys the work of book 2 will be on its way, I'm not sure when but maybe somewhere later these 3 mouths I wish you well and thanks for your support 💕😁😁

- Joy_create735
- Signing out!💕