Beginning Middle End

Začít od začátku

"Yeah. There's still one more place I have to take you to before we go."

"Okay." She mimicked my energy. "Are your sisters and Maya still here?"

"No. They had to leave because Maya has theatre practice tomorrow."

"So, what you're saying is that, it's just us? You have me all to yourself?" Y/N gave me a smirk-like smile. "What is it that you want to do to me, Elizabeth?"

I rolled my eyes, "We're not starting this again." I began to move away from the comfort of our bed, but she pulled my hand quick enough that had me back inside of her arms.

I could feel the blood rushing through my face as she stared deeply into my eyes, "Or, would you rather have me do something to you instead?"

"I-I-I, uh—" I stuttered incoherently.

"I'm about to hop in the shower." Y/N moved away as she took her shirt off with one hand while keeping eye contact. "You're more than welcome to join me." She winked before disappearing behind the door.

I groaned, burying my head against the pillow. I still find it mind boggling how she could easily get me to feel a certain way with just a simple comment. It's like she knows the right buttons to push to get the reaction she wants out of me.

Y/N will be the death of me.

———

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I opened it and saw room service with a cart full of food that I ordered for breakfast. I thanked the man and wheeled it inside. Y/N's still in the shower, so I took it upon myself to get the food ready, and have our show pulled up for us to watch while we eat.

"You got us food?"

I looked up, and saw her upper body exposed and bare. My face immediately began to heat up, and as much as I should look away because it feels like I'm gawking. I couldn't pry my eyes off her toned, well built body along with her tattoos, and god, those abs of hers, and how chiseled they look, I'm practically drooling at the sight.

"Do you like what you see?"

I didn't realize how much I was looking until she said something. By the time I gathered enough courage to look away, it was already too late. My face was flushed, and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest like I had been running my entire life.

"You're awfully comfortable, aren't you?" I made a joke, hoping it would ease some attention off of me.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." Y/N muttered quietly as she leaned over and took a bite out of the toast I had in my hand. She stared deeply into my eyes, "Do you want to see the rest of my body?"

It was like no one taught me how to speak. I couldn't say anything even if my life depended on it. I find it extremely attractive how well she carries herself, and when she flirts, it doesn't feel forced nor cringeworthy. It was like she was born to do this.

"How about this... I'm going to give you three choices, and you can choose whichever you want to do." Y/N whispered, her breath grazing my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Are you ready to hear them?"

I apparently don't know how to speak, so I gave her a gentle nod instead.

"Choice A; you take the towel off of me, and you can do whatever you want." She started, already making me feel some type of way. "Choice B; we can reenact your favorite video out of all the eight we made right here. Right now." Her lips barely touched my neck but it turned me on so much. "Choice C; I take you back in the shower, and I can show you just how much I want to make you come. So, what's it going to be, Elizabeth?"