10- Preparations

Do check out 09 chapter first...

Tanvi's POV

I know i am not doing the best thing i can but i know if I tried to fight against Arjun Singh Rathore then it will not be fare fight. He will definitely try to manipulate Meera and try to gain her. She is so pure soul. If i have tried to do anything then it had effected Meera. I am not fool person who will go to mafia kings house and tell him you are not going to marry my friend. He can shoot me then and there. After that he can take Meera forcefully and i don't even want to imagin what can he do with her. 

So i made sure that he can't even touch her. I want her to be at our place but it's not possible. So, made sure the most honest man in the house will take care of her. I wish this will never happen. That b*** sister of Meera return and she will marry that mosquito. There jodi is made in hell type. Like jab arrogance meet stupidity 🤣.

Meera's POV

it's a new day. I wake up like usual but i am not in my room. Then i remembered yesterday's incidents. I am at Tanu's place. I got up from bed. I know every place here so, i can walk without support. I got ready and went to Tanu's room. Our rooms are beside each other. I searched for tanu she is still sleeping. I sat next to her. I placed my hand on her head. She have long silky hair. She loves when i wake up her like this. For others her head is no no area. No one can touch her hair especially. Then tanu hugged me. And said..

Tanu- good morning pari.
Meera- morning tanu.
Tanu- pari you don't worry i have meet that stupid mosquito yesterday. I have told him not to come near you ok. You also stay away from him ok.
Meera- that means i need to marry him.
Tanu- sorry pari he is very powerful man. I can sacrifice myself but he can hurt you or sahil Bhai. I don't want that. But his dad and dadaji are great. Try to stay with them when you will go there.
Meera- do you think i can live with some strengers? I don't want this tanu.. but i am glad that i have you with me.
Tanu- Meera i Know it's not great thing to happen in anyone's life. But you need to be strong. Just never let that mosquito come near you. Then every thing will be fine. Take care of yourself, pari. (She hugged me more tightly)
Meera- i will stay strong and take care of myself. Let's get ready otherwise you will be late for hospital.
Tanu- i took leave for week.
Meera- ok.  I know it's not regular marriage but we can still enjoy our day.
Tanu- let's go for shopping.
Meera- noooo.. you make me wear almost each and every thing present there so no.
Tanu- yaar you need brideal saree na. So let's go i will go and get ready.

She run towards bathroom. I know it's hard for her. More than me, for her i am not only her friend or sister, i am like her child who she loves and like to take care of. I wish Divya Tai never have runned away from marriage. But now i can't do anything. I went to dinning room. Dada, mom and dad were talking on some serious topic. Soon they noticed me and said good morning. But they sound low.

Dad- pari let's do one thing. You pack your bag we will send you away from India itself. Then you will be safe there.
Mom- you are right, i can't see my child with some arrogant and insensitive man.
Dada- yes, pari. We will send you to France or Germany. I have connection there
Meera- do you think it will be easy.
Tanu- she is right Bhai. Arjun is powerful man. I can see he wants Meera by hook or crook. So he will definitely try all means to find her.
Meera- and if tried to go anywhere. Then he can harm any of you. I don't want that. So, let it be.
Dada- no Meera you will not sacrifice anything. You will not sacrifice your happiness.

I followed voice. Went near dada and hugged him tightly. He is worried. I can't run away from situations. I am not coward. I will face it.

Meera- dada, don't worry. I am not gonna let anyone snatch away my happiness. Don't worry, your pari can take care of herself and fight for her too.
Tanu- that's my pari. Don't worry Bhai, i have took promise from Grandfather of Arjun. He have took guarantee that pari will be safe.
Mom- one second young lady. When you meet him. Don't say you went to his house.
Tanu- hehe....that...that i went to his house yesterday night. Sorry mom, sorry
Mom- you stop tanu don't run away. Stop. You should have told us.

I can hear Tanu's voice fading away. She was continually saying Sorry. Hahaaha... Me along with dada and dad started laughing on this drama. Tanu is dramebaaz but, mom is not less. Then only dada got call from someone. His mood become low instantly.

Dada- call was from Raj, Arjun's family have invited us on breakfast. They want to discuss about marriage then all of us will go for shopping. Ahhhh, i just hate it.
Meera- it's ok dada. Let's enjoy our movements. Don't get angry because of anything.
Dad- pari is right. So let's get ready. I will see who is this Arjun who wants to take away our pari. I need to find these two ladies and make them ready. So, let's go.....tanu tanu.

Dad went to find tanu and mom. Dada went to his room. I also go to mine. Let's get ready. Be strong Meera you can do it. Bhagavan ji do give me strength.

We all are infront of his mansion

We all are infront of his mansion. Some one approached us and said pls go to garden area. I was walking with tanu. But she went towards dada, for some reason. Mom and dad already left to garden area. One maid told me to go straight. I started to walk, with help of stick.

After few steps. I something infront of me. That thing was moving. Not a thing but things. So, i send down. I feel kind of soft thing near my both sides. When i touched that. There was dogs. Not one not two but three dogs was surrounded me. I love dogs. Slowly i moved my hand from their head. One of them placed his paws on my thighs. One was standing near my left hand. I feel something wet on my face. Dog who was standing infront of me was licking my face. I giggled. They are cute. Then i heard his voice.

Arjun- so buddies, you already love your would be mother great.

He come near me and whisper in my right ear.

Arjun- i guess they love you so much wifey. Welcome to our home my little wifey......

How was this update. I know many of you must be thinking there will be drama regarding to marriage like Arjun will force Meera. But Arjun is manipulative man so, he loves mind games. Let's see how Meera will stay strong infront of him.
Special thanks to Astoundinggirl hateyoujackass drpritimore ShobhanaSinha sarsarsi kamalisu arnika098 chand2908 ifnaan umashyam pvennela55 DhrutyMody
Till next update, vote, comment and share my story.
Stay safe, stay healthy 💜❤️