09- Promise

I am soo happy today, this book have already crossed 2k views. I was shocked when I got congratulations msg from jyoti223344. I am super duper happy so, it's Double update time.....
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Raj's POV

I was too shocked when I got to know Arjun is genuinely interested in a girl and that too blind. No offense but, Normal girls also can't handle Arjun's dominance and his behaviour God now's how that girl will gonna handle him. She looks innocent God give her strength to handle arjun. We all were in leaving room only talking about marriage preparation and old memories. We were enjoying our family time. Then only we heard someone was arguing with guards near door. There are guards all over place. And at every rooms entrance there are 2 guards.

Loud thud sound can be heard. And in fraction of second someone bragged in leaving room. Not someone a beautiful girl with angry face have came inside. She is looking like Angel Fallon from heaven itself. I don't know this kind of woman exist. She was not wearing makeup neither some fashionable clothing. She was in her night suit. Looking all innocent, cute and beautiful at same time... how is that even possible. Her face had become red due to anger. She was looking like cherry. She is soo cute like cuddling teddy. Awww.....I was looking at her like aww.

I come out from my thoughts because of some voices. Like seriously, i was comparing a girl with cherry, teddy bear like seriously. From when you started to checkout girls. But, you can't denay she is cute and beautiful. My subconscious mocked me. I heard very soothing but angry voice.

Girl- where is that Mr. Mosquito ha?
Samir- who are you girl? And who is mr. Mosquito? Hell, how can you come inside like that?
Girl- mr. Mosquito that Mr. Arjun. Where is he? Are you Arjun or you
(She pointed towards me. Why is she searching for Arjun)
Dia- who the hell are you to call my Bhai mosquito?
Girl- my self Dr. Tanvi. I am sole sister of Meera. Meera kale who he wants to marry. Don't know which game he is playing with my innocent friend.
Arjun- i am Arjun. I am not playing any kind of game. Why the hell you are calling me mosquito.

She came infront of Arjun. She is bit taller than Meera but still short than Arjun. She was looking like she is going to kill Arjun with bare hands. She narrowed her big eyes. Awwwww....she is looking like cute kid who is going to scold her parents for not giving her favourite toy. My baby.....what the **** i am thinking? Seriously Raj my baby. But you want to hug her and pull her cheeks. My mind mocked me. She is challenging Arjun and i am standing still this is new thing. If someone other than her will be her place i would have killed her for challenging Arjun. She is doing things to me without her knowledge. What are you Dr. Tanvi????

Arjun's POV

We were having great time. Then one girl bragging inside leaving room. Searching for mr. Mosquito. I never knew there was anyone named mosquito in our home. Then she said she calling me mosquito.....what the hell!! How could she call me mosquito. Then she said she is sole sister of Meera. I said i am Arjun. She came infront of me with angry face. She made eye contact with me. Surprisingly, i am ok with that. I never liked anyone challenging me but, i loved the way she is caring for my little wifey.

Tanvi- you, mr. Mosquito.. how could you think of marrying my Meera? That too without her will. You can be powerful person but don't even think that I will let my merra marry you. You bloody mosquito.
Arjun- stop calling me with names girl.
Tanvi- I will not.
Dad- miss?
Tanvi- Dr. Tanvi
Dad- yes, Dr. Tanvi. Can we sit and talk. I think there is some miss understanding.
Mom- why are giving respect to such girl? She is fighting with my son.
Dadi- let us hear her ok.
Mom- no, why?
Dad- Anna pls let us.
mom- ok.